What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I expected at least another form lol. Not even dreaming of G5 or awakening.

If we gauge the battle then it's safe to say that Kaido is near his maximum level and holds a power up that's below current G4
Highly doubt we've even seen remotely the peak of his fight yet.

I assume next chapter will be Oda having Luffy jump through his current G4 forms before Kaido powers up again.

The mere possibility of Shanks being behind the elders' new orders makes one hope this garbage of an arc ends quickly to see what comes next, Shanks knew the two clown buffoons wouldn't stop Luffy. :crazwhat:
My guess is he told them the nature of his DF, or hinted at it.

Gorosei put 2 and 2 together with their discussion about this awakened fruit, now shifted their goals to Luffy.

Seriously, WsW mentioning Shanks stealing the fruit at such a random time makes sense now. It really does seem like he purposely made sure Luffy would eat it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Momonosuke says Oden teared out the most important pages in his journal, the pages about Laugh Tale.

hOkay so now Yamato is confirming joining the SH. This Oden log book was the last problem and it was handled. No real info about Laugh Tale we’re revealed. So Yamato can discover everything with the others

The dialogue seems a bit meh...I mean it was in the end after rogers death that the whole becoming PK stuff started. Seems very forced....not sure why oda brought it up though.
Big Mom said "King of the seas"

someone like Xebec was King of the seas
someone like Whitebeard was King of the seas

but Roger was "Pirate King"

I don't think these 2 are even close to be the same thing

The Luffy vs Kaido might end up being one of the most boring fights in Wano. So much of it is being off screened then we go back to it briefly with Kaido swinging his club, Luffy landing a hit and saying he’s going to kick Kaido’s ass for the 10000000th time
? We just got pur first official fight chapter in 1037. It needed to be "offscreened" for other fights. You will get the full fight lol be patient.

The Luffy vs Kaido might end up being one of the most boring fights in Wano. So much of it is being off screened then we go back to it briefly with Kaido swinging his club, Luffy landing a hit and saying he’s going to kick Kaido’s ass for the 10000000th time
This is a first seeing a Luffy fight off screened. Only thing as close to this was G4 vs Doffy awakening being off screened.

Status
Not open for further replies.