What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme get this straight, CP0 apparently clashed with the BB pirates who chased out Dragon and the revos. Not sure who takes the fattest L out of these lot but damn Luffy's father needs to stop dragging Sabo's name through the mud:pepeanger:
When do people understand that characters in one piece don't do martial arts tournament. It has been emphasized many times that most of the time people won't do pointless battles. And we don't even know in what context the events have happened. For fuck sake, this is the biggest ever problem with this fandom.

Why do you want Luffy to lose again for the 4th time? That too against nerfed Kaidou? Luffy has to transcend to next level. If liffy loses again, then his win becomes even more joke even if he comes again.
As I said it just a feeling, if he not lose im fine either, but I feel like Oda will show why Kaido is be said to be the strongest one, nerfed or not, Kaido will get his hype and somewhere Marco will get his chance to also help out in the battle, so far my thought is based on the Momotaro story and Oda kinda follow it with Momo,Luffy and Yamato, only left is Marco.

First Izo was half dead, managed to beat a CP0 elite

Drake who got defeated not long ago badly now gets up and he will continue fighting like nothing happened and beat another CP0.

Beyond those two all scabbards have obtained Marco's df recovery abilities and don't know to give up even after being put down and cut in half for so long.

My question is why, what is this waste of time. Don't write off these situations it's an easily avoidable scenario. Brook did absolutely nothing except KO a Number why not have him at least take out one CP0.

And Drake don't even write him in such a situation if you plan on him getting up soon after hauling some ass. Same with Izo.

As I said it just a feeling, if he not lose im fine either, but I feel like Oda will show why Kaido is be said to be the strongest one, nerfed or not, Kaido will get his hype and somewhere Marco will get his chance to also help out in the battle, so far my thought is based on the Momotaro story and Oda kinda follow it with Momo,Luffy and Yamato, only left is Marco.
LOL oda said watch the protagonist luffy.

First Izo was half dead, managed to beat a CP0 elite

Drake who got defeated not long ago badly now gets up and he will continue fighting like nothing happened and beat another CP0.

Beyond those two all scabbards have obtained Marco's df recovery abilities and don't know to give up even after being put down and cut in half for so long.

My question is why, what is this waste of time. Don't write off these situations it's an easily avoidable scenario. Brook did absolutely nothing except KO a Number why not have him at least take out one CP0.

And Drake don't even write him in such a situation if you plan on him getting up soon after hauling some ass. Same with Izo.
Scabbards is half te reason for ruining the potential interesting sequences in this raid. Oda and his Japanese fetish.

No way Orochi worms his way out of this right? He's stuck under rubble and he can't transform since he's hit with seastone. Hiyori is in a position to kill him.

I have the nasty feeling that Oda is about to screw over Hiyori here somehow and have Denjiro swoop in and save the day at the last second.
:hope:
Perfect guess. That is what happens and we get even more shitty panel time in the future chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.