What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like in the phone call the gorousei are terrified from the awakening (not specified which fruit) because “it is a world class fight”, leaker says he is worried something big will happen because of the fight

Condom.

to be honest i think the revos might come to Wano since the WG set their eyes on it and want to take control of that would mean they will continue what Kaido and Orochi did.
but if the revos and make it their HQ Luffy will be able to continue his journey without having concerns about Wano being attacked and Momo will be able to open Wano too.
by the Way Momo can stay behind, all he needs is having a piece of Luffy's vivre card and he can fly and join him anytime.

Looks like in the phone call the gorousei are terrified from the awakening (not specified which fruit) because “it is a world class fight”, leaker says he is worried something big will happen because of the fight

Condom.
Cp0 don't want to fight Luffy and Kaidou, because they are already getting their ass handled by Nerfed Izo and Marco.

The Grandmaster will be up soon enough

I hope that CP0 member was the weakest :josad:
Yeah zoro will be back, we have to learn about his family before this arc ends.
About the CP0, i do believe he was the weakest but izo is strong, something that i didn't believe at the marineford war.
But 5 hundred million is nothing to sneeze on, it's just we are at the endgame bounties now and izo's bounty is small compare to top tiers.
Also he was quite unlucky because his only battles were against kaido and akainu and felt like he was weak but he would walk through guys like oven or some tobiroppo imo.
Oda did him justice.

Zoro and Sanji murdered King and Queen, they can't comeback anyway, thats the point

CP-0 defeated Drake, but they aren't that strong to knock him out for good without a chance of getting back up

The fact that he got back up and might defeat the other CP-0 actually shows that he might be on the same level as Izo or close, a high Veteran level most likely

The first question basically telling that the killing Luffy is much more harder than capturing Robin alive
A: CP0 is scared when they were told about killing him. They even complain saying it's impossible to kill him while interrupting their battle appearing in front of Kaidou
the WG Agents and whole organization are so pathetic. I hyped myself for nothing cuz all they doing is watch over situation and when asked to do something they get scared. Also failed to catch robin smh

Status
Not open for further replies.