What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the special fruit belongs to Luffy, one piece will hit naruto levels of garbage. :whitepress:
Not if it's written in a way where Shanks gave him the fruit for a reason.

The series is very much dripped in fate and wills. If Shanks knows something and told the Gorosei about it (i.e. playing both sides for a reason), then its actually not that bad tbh.

It would mean that it's at least been set up since Chapter 907 and something that alludes to the beginning of the series

be
Not sure why people thought the CP0 weren't veteran level
Because sabo who can probably hold against an admiral is wary of them. Even akainu didn't talk anything about cipher pol's ability on handling the situation. Also magellan guarding to prevent assassination on doffy. You can see that magellan is a powerhouse who is a commander level fighter easily . Heck even BB pirates and CP0 fought. To listen all these things then you see this, it sure is somewhat a disappointment.

Ulti kept coming back earlier. She sets the standard pretty high at the beginning yet everyone else failed to pass the standard.
Ulti getting back up simply highlights Big Meme's trash AP which we already knew of and BM didn't have for goal to kill Ulti in particular so just ignoring her once she thought she was down was ok

Here CP0 had every reason to make sure Drake was DEAD so he would not speak about what he's seen/heard

Ulti getting back up simply highlights Big Meme's trash AP which we already knew of and BM didn't have for goal to kill Ulti in particular so just ignoring her once she thought she was down was ok

Here CP0 had every reason to make sure Drake was DEAD so he would not speak about what he's seen/heard
--BM pierced ulti through and through -- Trash AP :suresure::suresure:

--Ulti is that powerful unlike fraud CP0 :milaugh:

10 = X Drake (Roman numeral for 10 is X +supernova status. His bounty was also unknown but working as a high-ranked officer in yonko crew it was fair to presume it was raised substantially .So before f6 and numbers reveal people generally place him as the strongest bp after calamities.
King-Queen-Jack-10(X Drake)
Yeah all of these were just fan nonsense and people thinking they are smarter than they are.

But what I meant was: still hoping Oda says "Whoops, that was a mistake. I meant 422, 000, 000. " That would make more sense.

I don't see why Kaido would accept someone with such a low bounty as part of the Tobi Roppo. It has to be a mistake. No matter what you think of "bounties".

Notice how the one Ancient Zoan that’s on the good guy side is allowed to stand up after being defeated… But none of the ancient Zoans on the bad guy side ever stand up, they remain down

It’s almost like this is a very poorly written plot line
i totally agree with you on this one. It's been since nearly an hour or two since all of flying six knocked down .They should be able to get up by now.

I’d rather secure a KO against a fighter worthy of the title of Tobi Roppo and have her get up after being ignored, than secure a KO against a dude who begged for his life and stalemated with a critically injured Apoo and have him get up after claiming to make sure he was dead. :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.