What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm a little worried about Oda's lack of continuity. I'm not saying "Raid fails" or "Kaido executives round 2 incoming" but it's a bit worrying.

Example A: CP0 demolish xDrake and Apoop and they are visibly defeated and should stay like that until the end.

Example B: Drake jumps in to fight CP0 again this time alongside Izo.

This should not be a thing imho.

I'm a little worried about Oda's lack of continuity. I'm not saying "Raid fails" or "Kaido executives round 2 incoming" but it's a bit worrying.

Example A: CP0 demolish xDrake and Apoop and they are visibly defeated and should stay like that until the end.

DRAKE IS AN ANCIENT ZOAN HES GOT REGEN

Apoo wasn't defeated.

I might be one of the only people still rooting for X Drake but I'm glad the dude is up again. I may have said I lost hope for him to be completely redeemed but now that he's up, I'm expecting him to put down atleast one of the people he was previously fighting. Either Apoo since he's tired, he bailed on Drake, Drake has info on his weaknesses and said he'd handle him, if not have him try his luck against the CP0 guy again (not sure if Drake is relevant enough to win the rematch but I'd expect him to atleast put up a decent fight since he was acknowledged a bit and injured the guy the first time).

TOMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:amazing:
Hey. :stealthblack:

From killing Kaido to forcing Kaido to leave Wano.

Times have changed boisss, Oda has decided to kill the hype, not Kaido.

Be prepared for an end like Big Mom vs Law ft. Kidd fight. :few:
It’s actually more hype that Luffy force Kaido to leave Wano tho doubt the WG would leave Kaido without capturing him as he gets unconscious by Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.