What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"
Den Den Mushi: "I know it's impossible.

But the fact that it is a world's “top class” battle is why this is so dangerous.
You must understand... that this order is given to prevent what might happen."

"Den Den Mushi: "We only know rumours about it though..."

what do they think might happen
luffy's fruit awakening?

"

But the fact that it is a world's “top class” battle is why this is so dangerous.

luffy's fruit awakening?
They’re worried about a monster capable of surpassing Kaido being born into the world

Perospero was very close on defeating base Neko, same base Neko who was able to fight against Jack.:steef:
Remember when people call out Snack for losing Urouge, make it look like Doffy could stomp both(you know with fans I talked aboutxD).
Or that Drake and Apoo could do same performance?
Well that hype train die today, Urouge was just kinda stronger then Apoo and Drake.
At this point Pero would also solo both Drake+Apoo together.
He is pretty strong and what he show looks like awakening, hope the anime made it more clear.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
So we have Perospero > Izo > CP > Apoo >= Drake

either drake is a weak Tobi Roppo or the Tobi Roppo is kinda lame
Perospero's been an oddball from the very beginning. He's treated more special than even Cracker and Smoothie even if he's quite as strong as them. Izo is the most highlighted WB commander after Vista and shouldn't be far off from Asura Doji, Inu, and Neko overall. So it's not that Drake is weak, Izo is just that strong.

You might as well say Roger wasn't as good as Joyboy, he certainly wasn't, and even Joyboy failed where Luffy will succeed.

Even then, Luffy is NINETEEN, Roger was in his 40s when he reached his peak strength, and couldn't beat Rocks without Garp.

Luffy will beat Blackbeard, the man with 2 of the most overpowered fruits, and beat Imu the king of the world.

Roger was in the era where he could have tried to beat Imu, Rocks was going to give it a go.

Luffy not only has the crazy spirit of Roger, (saying the same words independently) but the unique magnetism that brings the greatest of the world together.
How do you know Roger wasn't crazy strong at 19? Roger just got stronger and stronger

and The Rocks crew is a stronger crew than any pirate crew Luffy will ever face

Heavily weakened Izo>Drake+Apoo together

You can´t imagine this,you remember before the fight begin, I was joking about Izo probably pushing them to high diff, making fun and it legit became true and I was joking xD. I could never imagine that Izo pull out a fucking better feat then Drake and Apoo together+two numbers while beeing heavility injuried and exhausted...
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I truly underestimate Izo, he is a beast and based on portrayal he seems be stronger then both Drake and Apoo together...
:suresure:
I don't think anybody thought Izo would defeat a CP0, it was assumed he would just slow them down. Man Oda did Drake so dirty holy shit

Law: "Hah. Hah. No... There's no need to be.
If it's Kaidou...
the one who ends up coming down...
We won't stand a chance of winning anyway..."

oda never misses a chance to set luffy apart .
that's the problem with finding his "whitebeard"

We know Paramecia awakening is just affecting the environment. Why would World Govt give af about Luffy's DF awakening? It's just a trampoline. No one has said anything about it until Wano. Something's not adding up here.

There are 2 plotlines here:

(1) Kaido never being pushed to his limits. His introduction was about him trying to kill himself. Always searching for someone like Whitebeard to fight 1 v. 1. We know this is how powers "bloom", and it's mentioned that it's a world class battle the likes of which Kaido hasn't had in a long time. Maybe Kaido is trying to unlock the awakening of his Devil Fruit. Was this Rox DF that BB is going to steal EoW?

(2) Luffy being MC is the more obvious one. The Who's Who/WG/Shanks Gomu Gomu no Mi plotline.

B

Ballel

"

luffy's fruit awakening?
I'm excited for this revelation.
Can't imagine how it is going to awaken right now. I have no idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.