What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let it be known Luffy will never be better than Roger.

Luffy was is connected to Garp, Shanks, and Dragon. Is Joyboy reincarnated. Got a special devil fruit that the world government has to cover up due to it's power. Get's to live in the time where he can use one piece

Meanwhile Roger had to find all the islands himself in a age where the Government had more control of the world. Had no DF, had to deal with Illness.

Roger is what freedom looks like, Luffy's path was already chosen
Luffy will achieve what Roger didn't achieve, don't be salty.

So? Higher killing count than any villain in the present day.
You Know what's funny to me? Is that all of that is irrelevant. Him Killing 600 or 1000 characters that I dont Know about doesnt make him a good villain, at all. He hasnt even displayed any lethal abilities since everyone he zapped got up in minutes lmao

Let it be known Luffy will never be better than Roger.

Luffy was is connected to Garp, Shanks, and Dragon. Is Joyboy reincarnated. Got a special devil fruit that the world government has to cover up due to it's power. Get's to live in the time where he can use one piece

Meanwhile Roger had to find all the islands himself in a age where the Government had more control of the world. Had no DF, had to deal with Illness.

Roger is what freedom looks like, Luffy's path was already chosen
Is Roger not also Joyboy? Lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Luffy almost always loses or goes down right after Zoro's fight so I think that's a guarantee regardless
Yes, but it is insane in this particular case because this is Luffy's first time needing 3 major power-ups in a single arc to defeat one person. This would also be the first ever that Luffy lost 3 times in a single fight. Kaido's living up to his hype.

You Know what's funny to me? Is that all of that is irrelevant. Him Killing 600 or 1000 characters that I dont Know about doesnt make him a good villain, at all. He hasnt even displayed any lethal abilities since everyone he zapped got up in minutes lmao
He literally had one of the the best performance of any villain, completely wrecked anyone on his path till he faced someone who was his literal counter. I don't undestand why you obsess over him not killing an important character when it rarely happen for any villain in this series

B

Ballel

That dude was the definition of guts during that arc. He took on everyone he saw.
:cheers:
He's kinda a stereotypical character but One Piece has many stereotypical characters.

I liked him because his mindset reminded me a lot of Zoro's.

Wiper is not only Calgara's direct descendant but also the one who inherited his will. So he comes with 2 forms of badassery.
Even the other Shandian warriors called him crazy.
It is as if all of the Shandians' ferocity culminates in this one man.

Status
Not open for further replies.