What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut to the 3rd floor of Onigashima's castle. Fukurokuju has lost consciousness, he's on the ground completely burned. Raizou throws himself to the ground screaming and starts spinning to put out the fire.

[Battle in the connecting corridor.]
[Winner: Raizou.]

Raizou survive longer than big meme. Fukurokuju has more time to be defeat in battle than big meme.

Raizou is great he came as winner after big meme defeat :cheers::myman::kata::goyea:

Too many people were downplaying Whitebeard Pirates, saying they don't look as impressive as other emperor crews. It was always BS, they fucking faced the marine HQ + 5 shichibukai, BP or BMP wouldn't have looked any better
Akainu has pretty great feats.
Took WB two hard hits, beat Ivankov pretty easily(one of Dragon top commanders), beat one of WB commanders in a full out battle against Marco and all commanders+Sir Crocodile, always one of the best feats which I used in past history in german forum xD.

Saying this, this Izo, almost at hiis limit:

Almost defeated Izo almost beat two CP0 at the sametime xD.
Izo>Drake+Apoo+two Numbers, imagine this xD.
Vista or Jozu would clapp CP0+Drake and Apoo...
:suresure:

Not even for OP standards. There's like 2 villains in OP that can be compared with other mangas but enel isnt one of them. He's Just a big goof that's all talk. He couldnt even kill a single skypeian onscreen
1. I didn’t say that he’s the best OP villain. There are better villains than him but he’s still good regarding OP standards.
2. The only one who killed someone was Akainu. You can also count Teach's crew.
Thats Oda's shitty writing style. I hate it. Look at Kaido… no one died.

That's possible but just making her fall off the island wouldn't be enough to defeat her and I am sure Kaido understands it well. If what the summary says is true, he specifically confirms her defeat. Also, if it's that simple, Luffy should be able to do it too as he too can sense presences.
It’s also possible he’s hearing the voices through haki and everyone on the island is saying she lost.

Akainu has pretty great feats.
Took WB two hard hits, beat Ivankov pretty easily(one of Dragon top commanders), beat one of WB commanders in a full out battle against Marco and all commanders+Sir Crocodile, always one of the best feats which I used in past history in german forum xD.

Saying this, this Izo, almost at hiis limit:

Almost defeated Izo almost beat two CP0 at the sametime xD.
Izo>Drake+Apoo+two Numbers, imagine this xD.
Vista or Jozu would clapp CP0+Drake and Apoo...
:suresure:
The better Izo looks, the better WB commanders look. The better Papazuki looks.:christnally:

B

Ballel

Who brought up Kaido? Enel is a bum. At least Kaido is interesting enough even if his portrayal isnt consistent (at all). And Enel, according to robin, has an invicible logia abd Was actively trying to kill People but was left looking like the biggest idiot in OP. Skypeia is a Bottom tier arc
Skypiea is a great arc.
One of the best.
It's like a microcosm of the one piece world.

1. I didn’t say that he’s the best OP villain. There are better villains than him but he’s still good regarding OP standards.
2. The only one who killed someone was Akainu. You can also count Teach's crew.
Thats Oda's shitty writing style. I hate it. Look at Kaido… no one died.
1. He's not imo.
2. You're wrong. Doflamingo killed, Katakuri killed, Ceasar Killed (unless...)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
If Queen can knock her out with brachio bomber, a nuke + a very long fall should at least be able to do the same. + she was already exhausted
Yeah, logically speaking, you'd know if someone's presence is getting weaker via COO and you can also tell if someone is moving away from you. It's possible that it's an educated guess. But again, the way he says it look more like he actually knows what's going on beneath him rather than him just making guesses based on presences. And it also makes no sense that Luffy is not able to tell the difference given how he too can sense presences. The only way it makes sense is if Kaido's COO is that good or that Luffy's COO range isn't quite as big as Kaido's or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.