What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What if devil fruits work in a similar way to titan powers/one for all? When you eat a devil fruit, you are not only getting the devil spirit, but part of the soul of the previous user. So when your devil fruit is awakened, you inherit part of the memories/skills of the strongest previous users. Gorosei old guys are shitting their diapers because the last user of the gomu gomu was nika. They don't care about the fruit itself, but what happens if he awakens it.

non sense. Gear 4 is consumig haki . Luffy is consuming much more haki with coc . Gear 4 time should be more than short compared to old version. That means if luffy cannot defeat Kaido till his hakii run out , he needs time. he will be defendless. Am i wrong ? I miss something ?

What if devil fruits work in a similar way to titan powers/one for all? When you eat a devil fruit, you are not only getting the devil spirit, but part of the soul of the previous user. So when your devil fruit is awakened, you inherit part of the memories/skills of the strongest previous users. Gorosei old guys are shitting their diapers because the last user of the gomu gomu was nika. They don't care about the fruit itself, but what happens if he awakens it.
:christindeed:

So, that means BB is getting WB's and Sabo is getting Ace's? :quest:

Well, he doesn't need to say that every other panel for us to know he kept on being wary of him. And it's not like WB was threatened by Oden; he just thinks he's hard to control and BB seemed to have similar issues with Shiryu in his own way. I am only saying the dynamic is similar not that they're literally same.
he didnt say it on any panel after oden joined his crew thats the difference . oden proved who he was to him and that was it.
I dont find the dynamic similar at all

its fine to be wary before he knew who oden was
once oden was in his crew their relationship was entirely different
he wasnt wary of him nor did he have trust issues.
oden was in absolute awe of his strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.