What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As expected Luffy's devil fruit will be the game changer and not his Haki just like basically every boss battle.
Mate. Luffy is not all of a sudden going to use awakening effectively and win the battle when he hasn't even unlocked it yet. This battle is minutes from ending.

We're not even sure if they're talking about Luffy's DF. They just want to take him out so the "world class battle" can end.

The Blackbeard pirates Overwhelmingly defeated the Whitebeard Pirates btw
Don´t forget:

They got hyped soo much by Ivankov, no wonder why the WG try to hint their crimes.
Wouldn´t be surprise if BB Veterans are all characters around YC3lvl and above guys like Cracker/Doffy or equal to them while his official four commanders staying around low top tier lvl or even higher... These guys are monsters, even Barges without df give Sabo a good fight.

On worst case, if luffy beat hybrid awaking kaido with only snakeman gear fourth ?

What would people say ?
He wont beat WSC with something have been seen before imo. Oda said "plase watch Luffy, i hope i can draw him". Law had Puncture Wille moment so Luffy's moment is already destined to be even more over-the-top than that.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
non sense. Gear 4 is consumig haki . Luffy is consuming much more haki with coc . Gear 4 time should be more than short compared to old version. That means if luffy cannot defeat Kaido till his hakii run out , he needs time. he will be defendless. Am i wrong ? I miss something ?
Snakeman should last longer than Boundman given the Haki usage should be lower in it but it lasted ~30 minutes against Katakuri and Luffy woke up exactly 10 minutes after they both knocked each other down, so...

Don´t forget:

They got hyped soo much by Ivankov, no wonder why the WG try to hint their crimes.
Wouldn´t be surprise if BB Veterans are all characters around YC3lvl and above guys like Cracker/Doffy or equal to them while his official four commanders staying around low top tier lvl or even higher... These guys are monsters, even Barges without df give Sabo a good fight.
The difference between Doffy and them, is that they were just people there in Impel Down. Impel Down is now Impel Doffy. He is THE prisoner.

The reason why I personally still have hope for Drake is, that thanks to the fact that Oda definitely won't reveal Zoan awakening at hand of anyone other than Kaido, Drake was never going to show it up until then anyway, even if he would have it.
Same way Kid and Law didn't show theirs within the rooftop -> narrative above all.

If he pulls it out and it's a monster form, which is more likely than not by far, he would end up being a beast and he would finally match his pre ts supernova portrayal again and would finally also explain why he was considered the strongest F6 member, even though Oda lawballed the fuck outta him.
I'm like 60/40 that he's going to show it after that chap.

Don´t forget:

Sabo is yc4 lol

The difference between Doffy and them, is that they were just people there in Impel Down. Impel Down is now Impel Doffy. He is THE prisoner.
Because of his Intel about the WG
BB top four would clapp Doffy,Doffy is now one of the most important prisoner since everyone big name leave Impel down two years ago and duo his intel.
If Izo is already that strong, imagine BB top veterans.

Status
Not open for further replies.