What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But can’t wait for one piece media going to write when law and Kidd defeat big mom. Luffy defeat kaido.

‘’What one piece people world would say :amazing:
Does the law get all his credit for defeating big mom. That garp level credit when defeating rock pirates.
‘Kidd is roger side for not getting credit for defeating big mom or xebec rock by popular one piece media.

Izo is weaker than Kinemon, who got no diffed by Law in Punk Hazard. Please shut the fuck up.
Show the proof that Izo is weaker?
Not like Kinemon who jump 20yearswith the others, Izo was a pirate on Whitebeard ship.
He is stronger, Ashura made it clear.
Kinemon losing to Law is not a bad thing, hax overall took it, same Kinemon easily endure Doffy attack, Doffy don´t have the luxus like Law insane df power.

Your nonsense with YC dying got like always debunked with two supernova which you hyped got outshined by hella nerfed Izo, same Apoo which you hyped here:

Like I told you guys. Your YC wanking is slowly dying this arc. Law would have beaten Cracker 1 v. 1 easily like I've been saying for years. Should have hopped on board when we told you you're overrating Cracker and co.
Apoo beats Cracker, just like Law beats Cracker. I told you guys. Cracker isn't that strong. Give him anyone who can do more than just punch like Luffy, and he gets owned.

Luffy in WCI was strong, but all he could do well was punch hard. He had no awakening, no air slashes, no advanced CoA, no FS.
:kuzanshut:

You wanked Apoo very high, same Apoo and Drake together with two Numbers got outshinned by fucking hella nerfed Izo, tells enough how much you downplay Yonkou top members.

By portrayal Izo should be able to push Doffy to high diff, Vista and Marco take it against Doffy who is weaker then Cracker.
So saying he is portrayal above BB top commanders is the biggest bullshit.

Will luffy or kaido not also be just as injured yet they still admit they will stand no chance? Seems like you need the help
friend, I know that basic interpretation can be difficult for some people, but having a minimum effort and understanding and analyzing the context? Law and Kid just got out of a high class fight and are tired, even though they wanted to go there, they wouldn't do anything. understood? if you don't understand, ignore me and continue living with your interpretation of a 4 year old child.

friend, I know that basic interpretation can be difficult for some people, but having a minimum effort and understanding and analyzing the context? Law and Kid just got out of a high class fight and are tired, even though they wanted to go there, they wouldn't do anything. understood? if you don't understand, ignore me and continue living with your interpretation of a 4 year old child.
go easy on his he's a little slow

Brother I know reading comprehension may not be your strong suit but luffy is currently going through an even tougher fight than they are.

They stated that whom ever wins (once fight concludes) if its kaido they will stand zero chance. Which means they factored in them resting up, and luffys damaged on him along with kaidos preexisting damage from all of his fights. They factored all of that in since they mentioned that even after kaidos fight they will not stand a chance. It ain't hard. Instead of simply putting words together try to understand what you are reading

Status
Not open for further replies.