What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why I personally still have hope for Drake is, that thanks to the fact that Oda definitely won't reveal Zoan awakening at hand of anyone other than Kaido, Drake was never going to show it up until then anyway, even if he would have it.
Same way Kid and Law didn't show theirs within the rooftop -> narrative above all.

If he pulls it out and it's a monster form, which is more likely than not by far, he would end up being a beast and he would finally match his pre ts supernova portrayal again and would finally also explain why he was considered the strongest F6 member, even though Oda lawballed the fuck outta him.
I'm like 60/40 that he's going to show it after that chap.
That could be the case to hype Drake, it would only happen though if Kaido soon show his awakening.
I doubt he used it before, the key is Kaido. But seeing how even King and Queen not got it, it kinda make it me suspect if Drake really get it too.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
he didnt say it on any panel after oden joined his crew thats the difference . oden proved who he was to him and that was it.
I dont find the dynamic similar at all
its fine to be wary before he knew who oden was
once oden was in his crew their relationship was entirely different
he wasnt wary of him nor did he have trust issues.
oden was in absolute awe of his strength
WB already knows Oden long enough to understand what he's gonna be like i.e., he was hard to control and Oden was exactly that. They had to keep watching him to stop him from doing whatever he wants, and the issue persisted even after he joined Roger. They shared a positive relationship unlike BB and Shiryu, so I can see why you might think they're different and I too am not saying they're literally the same. As I said, BB is wary of Shiryu in his own way. I am not saying they have exactly the same kind of relationship.

P.S.

Also, I don't think BB's talking just about trust issues when he says that.
I mean he's obviously making some kind of comparison b/w Aokiji and Shiryu but we can't know if it's just about the trust issue. Burgess' statement, "But, you see, I can't trust Aokiji!" doesn't go well in line with what BB says if BB was responding to Burgess saying he doesn't trust Aokiji in the first place.

It'd look like,

Burgess: "We can't trust Aokiji!!"
BB: "Zehahahaha, isn't Shiryu the same?"
Burgess: "But, you see, I can't trust Aokiji!!"

As you can see, it seems a bit off so I think BB's talking about something different.

Snakeman should last longer than Boundman given the Haki usage should be lower in it but it lasted ~30 minutes against Katakuri and Luffy woke up exactly 10 minutes after they both knocked each other down, so...
That means if that form will not beat against Kaido , Luffy has heen defendless for a while .
We have three option .

1. Somebody stall Kaido .
2. Luffy will win this form
3. Awakening provide unlimited haki ability

Love law and kidd admitting that they can't do shit ro kaido.

It really seems like momo is the second coming of hoy boy based on his words

So luffy has been integrating gear 4 while fighting kaido this entire time hence why he states to kaido that this will be his last time within this form.

So franky did indeed save zoro.

Still no sign of sanji

This chapter really makes shanks look sus in reference to what he may have told the world government

Love law and kidd admitting that they can't do shit ro kaido.

It really seems like momo is the second coming of hoy boy based on his words

So luffy has been integrating gear 4 while fighting kaido this entire time hence why he states to kaido that this will be his last time within this form.

So franky did indeed save zoro.

Still no sign of sanji

This chapter really makes shanks look sus in reference to what he may have told the world government
did they admit because they are hurt and tired, interpretation problem friend? want some help?

Status
Not open for further replies.