What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is happening someone enlighten me

the villains are on the verge of total defeat

1: big mom is defeated.
2: The Calamities Defeated
3: tobbi roppo defeated.
4:thousands of pirates and gifters are allies now.

who is left standing? kaido only, but so what?

even if kaido wins, kaido can't survive or win over those still standing.

the list is long, yamato, marco, sanji (I assume he has recovered and is out there), jinbe, franky, this team is much more than enough to beat a kaido that, although it sounds unlikely, defeat luffy, since he will be too tired and hurt.

add to that that zunesha is coming and awaits momo's order to attack.

now, I think that something is cooking oda as a turning point, and it is that a few chapters ago kaido and luffy joked about enjoying the fight as dear friends, this chapter finished sowing my doubt, whether kaido will really be defeated

1: luffy will probably run out of enough energy to continue the fight, he is in G4, maybe reaching his limit (again) and kaido is still standing, luffy mentions kaido's ambitions, could luffy based on pure will defeat kaido ? that is, defeat him without defeating him? destroy his ambitions?

could kaido start looking at luffy as the promised joy boy?

That's what I want to get to, surely many of you have already thought about that situation,

the CP0 already has an order to intervene in the fight between kaido vs luffy, will he give that turn oda?

Oda is foreshadowing that luffy's awakening (that's what the gorosei is referring to, I think) will cause a schism in the whole world, speaking metaphorically, not literally, but isn't that material for the end of the manga? Why show it now, and not before the end?

anyway, thanks for reading haha

A small flashback begins where Kaidou remembers the first time he met Big Mom. Kaidou's flashback is from his perspective, so we can't see how he looked like at that time. But we can see a beautiful and young Big Mom.
Da fuq Oda hid young Kaidou again :luffyswat:
But on a lighter note, this might be the indication that his flashback is coming soon :pepelit:
This is my final “Gear Fourth”!!!
I won't stop attacking you until I run out of strength!!!"
Gear 5 is coming

He literally had one of the the best performance of any villain, completely wrecked anyone on his path till he faced someone who was his literal counter. I don't undestand why you obsess over him not killing an important character when it rarely happen for any villain in this series
I dont have a problem with antagonists not Being able to kill characters in the story. My problem is why have said antagonist have an Op ability like electricity and voltage control and not Make him able to atleast be threatning. Skypeia is a chore to read through because you have all those great moments of enel zapping People throughout the Island but it all doesnt matter in the end because theyre all Alice at the end and have a huge party lol. Bottom tier arc

@Kejon , @Sentinel , @Buusatan94 , @SHIHI
Pretty insane if we think that Perospero almost defeat Neko(who is most like little stronger then Izo in Base and even more stronger with Sulong)after surviving Sulong one round, Perospero was indeed the unoffical Sweet commander after all.
Cracker>Doffy=>Perospero/Snack
Perospero was very close on defeating base Neko, same base Neko who was able to fight against Jack.:steef:

Oda is intentionally hiding Sanji for special reason .

Full summary shows that :

Too much fight even confuse Odas mind . He are not even following mathcups he write . This cause so many unconsistent fight .

Wano arc problem is very obvious . People are sick of fake hype .

Wano was shown one of the most important place and keep something related to one piece . But onigashima started 975 976.

Almost has been 60 chapters . Still nobody die . How can it possible?

B

Ballel

what is happening someone enlighten me

the villains are on the verge of total defeat

1: big mom is defeated.
2: The Calamities Defeated
3: tobbi roppo defeated.
4:thousands of pirates and gifters are allies now.

who is left standing? kaido only, but so what?

even if kaido wins, kaido can't survive or win over those still standing.

the list is long, yamato, marco, sanji (I assume he has recovered and is out there), jinbe, franky, this team is much more than enough to beat a kaido that, although it sounds unlikely, defeat luffy, since he will be too tired and hurt.

add to that that zunesha is coming and awaits momo's order to attack.

now, I think that something is cooking oda as a turning point, and it is that a few chapters ago kaido and luffy joked about enjoying the fight as dear friends, this chapter finished sowing my doubt, whether kaido will really be defeated

1: luffy will probably run out of enough energy to continue the fight, he is in G4, maybe reaching his limit (again) and kaido is still standing, luffy mentions kaido's ambitions, could luffy based on pure will defeat kaido ? that is, defeat him without defeating him? destroy his ambitions?

could kaido start looking at luffy as the promised joy boy?

That's what I want to get to, surely many of you have already thought about that situation,

the CP0 already has an order to intervene in the fight between kaido vs luffy, will he give that turn oda?

Oda is foreshadowing that luffy's awakening (that's what the gorosei is referring to, I think) will cause a schism in the whole world, speaking metaphorically, not literally, but isn't that material for the end of the manga? Why show it now, and not before the end?

anyway, thanks for reading haha
Oda's war scenarios make no sense. Simple

Roger couldn't achieve it because it was actually impossible for him due to Poseidon not being born.
You might as well say Roger wasn't as good as Joyboy, he certainly wasn't, and even Joyboy failed where Luffy will succeed.

Even then, Luffy is NINETEEN, Roger was in his 40s when he reached his peak strength, and couldn't beat Rocks without Garp.

Luffy will beat Blackbeard, the man with 2 of the most overpowered fruits, and beat Imu the king of the world.

Roger was in the era where he could have tried to beat Imu, Rocks was going to give it a go.

Luffy not only has the crazy spirit of Roger, (saying the same words independently) but the unique magnetism that brings the greatest of the world together.

A small flashback begins where Kaidou remembers the first time he met Big Mom. Kaidou's flashback is from his perspective, so we can't see how he looked like at that time. But we can see a beautiful and young Big Mom.
Da fuq Oda hid young Kaidou again :luffyswat:
But on a lighter note, this might be the indication that his flashback is coming soon :pepelit:

Gear 5 is coming
Luffy going to use an incomplete awakening

How you call it injuried when both been fine:

Maha was perfectly fine, not had anything and the boss had little scratches, this was Izo before the battle:

Izo was bleeding from stomach, was injuried and huffing though fighting Kaido troup.
And that after his battle with fucking Kaido.
Izo was fucking nerfed hard, worse then both the CP0 members and yet he almost beat both Lol.
You are the one who cope hard by the fact that nerfed Izo defeat two CP0 in a 2vs1 while beeing hella nerfed, that is like Law almost beating Doffy+Trebol in a 2vs1.

Don´t have any problem with Akainu hype, have him also as one of the strongest characters(even thought he is not above Kaido :) so it doesn´t matter if Akainu got hyped, since I already liked his feat against all Whitebeard pirates).
:myman:
Extravlad back with extrabad takes Trying to make the supernova actually impressive lmao

These CP0 frauds are so funny man, first they were mocking Who's Who for not being a match to Jinbe but two of them can barely beat a heavily weakened Izo whilst one of them got defeated as well. It was even 2vs1. :suresure:
Heavily weakened Izo>Drake+Apoo together

You can´t imagine this,you remember before the fight begin, I was joking about Izo probably pushing them to high diff, making fun and it legit became true and I was joking xD. I could never imagine that Izo pull out a fucking better feat then Drake and Apoo together+two numbers while beeing heavility injuried and exhausted...
:suresure::suresure::suresure:
I truly underestimate Izo, he is a beast and based on portrayal he seems be stronger then both Drake and Apoo together...
:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.