Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
These guys were saying this shit when they were pretending with me in the other chat hahhaha.

we will have scarred him

i want to be town so badly now

i really want to lind

u have moved me with ur towniness

:pepemy:
i really want to be town lmao
what sort of blasphemy is that ?
@novaselinenever i would give my role and become vanilla to have lind here
I think I’m about to enter the Lind chat lmao.
WHERE IS HE

WHERE THE FK IS HE
@Lindltaylor has joined the [Two Time Mafia] as their new Godmother, Kobayashi.
WHEREEEE IS HEEEEEEEEE
Idc what happens the rest of this game lol. We won.
Honestly don't care how the rest of the game goes, this is top 3 Weeb game moments and enough for me

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
tbh mango and ratchet not dying while being such useful roles makes them auto sus. someone brought this point during the game. a dead chat role like ratchet whd be shot instantly if town lol

zem is udnerstandable. none wud wanna yeet a claimed indie

lets be honest. most of town vig shots were misfires cuz scum controlled more narrative. its just that unfortunate
The indie claim was @TheAncientCenturion fault lol. With my abilities I planned to claim town.

Though he added me to a chat and claimed indie and was acting very suspicious lol

So I thought he was actually mafia or a harmful indie xD

So I went with Indie to keep me safe from him lol. Since I already made that claim I decided it would just be easier to stick with it xD

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
:pepecafe:

Waiting for next game to repeat everything. Since this game is literally another summary of how things go here:
-off Rej as early as possible because offing Rej lets you look like town
-always protect and revive Flower, even if she is scum because she is such a valuable asset to both town and scum
-always claim a killing role with bulletproofs and slip through 10 cycles of madness

The 3 golden rules of WG
open scumming doesnt get much punished here

need to bully ppl more

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Breh i was bargaining for my life before Nova said we culted you. Jesus. I was spilling out all the secrets
I’ve said all game this game was high highs and low lows lol. It just happened to end on a low.

A lot of top favorite moments of mine will come from this game. As well as the majority of my top 10 least favorite moments lmao.
i never wanted to be more town lol
i am truly speaking lmao
I'm telling you. Absolute golden moments hahaha. The chat was downright amazing xD.

can u post ur role
were u a serial killer?
I don't have it fully
Maybe nova will post all roles later
I wanna see it too lol
Delver Rank -
Red Whistle

- Thanos is immune to all negative actions in the game, including super-kills. He can only be lynched through majority efforts.

- Thanos appears as [Innocent] to cops, and he is immune to lie-detect.

- At the end of each cycle, he will learn the identity of any player that targeted him. If a player visits him twice in a cycle. He will learn their role name. If they visit thrice in a cycle, or twice and vote against him, he will kill them.

- Anytime he dives into the Abyss, he will gain artifacts as full time abilities. If he posts within 200 posts of a Stone, he will retrieve it.

- At night, he may super-kill a target of his choice. If it fails, he will learn the full role of his target.
---- Twice during the game, he may upgrade it to bypass super bulletproof.

- [Infinity Stones] - Thanos is aware of the presence of Infinity Stones in the game. They're dispersed in the Abyss as artifacts, and at the start of D3, their presence as long as the identity of all artifacts present in the Abyss will be made public.
--- He starts the game with the [Power Stone] and the [Space Stone].
---- [Space Stone] - He can create a wormhole, and gain a one-shot version of any ability targeting him. [3-shots]
---- [Power Stone] - Each cycle, he can target a player and role-crush them through immunity. Each cycle, he can target a player and induce tremendous pain on them. He will learn their role, and they may not target nor vote against him for the remainder of the game.
---- [Search] - Each phase, he can target a player and steal any artifacts they have. If they have an Infinity Stone, he will take it.
Active - Soul Stone] - Using this Stone, Thanos has complete control over souls. His actions will always find his targets souls, enabling him to bypass any immunity they may have.
--- [Soul Manipulation] - Thanos can use the abilities of Tree Stumps using the Soul Stone, and each cycle, he may seal one of their souls inside the stone, gaining one of their abilities permanently and kicking them out from the thread, breaking their [White Whistle] link.
--- [Removal] - Starting D5, and after participating in the lynch of 2 players from different alignments, Thanos can target a player and remove their soul, undoing their existence. This will remove them from the game permanently. [1-shot]
---- [The Snap] - Locked.
Wincon - Eliminate everyone, and recreate a pure universe

Too bad i got soul stone right before dying 😒

And yes :blobevil: I had big spite list that was unfulfilled lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
The indie claim was @TheAncientCenturion fault lol. With my abilities I planned to claim town.

Though he added me to a chat and claimed indie and was acting very suspicious lol

So I thought he was actually mafia or a harmful indie xD

So I went with Indie to keep me safe from him lol. Since I already made that claim I decided it would just be easier to stick with it xD
ur rly blessed im not town here
cuz no android flipping zem u wuda been in serious danger

no win con no androids only hunting red and lied when u said androids are told about being androids

Status
Not open for further replies.