Status
Not open for further replies.
The funniest convo was me and @Sallucion talking about Kvothe (paraphrased because I left the discord πŸ˜…)

Me: What if Kvothe was scum and was the one who killed Nick lol

Sallu: No, only Zem and Xlaw visited Nick
….
Sallu: Wait πŸ˜‚

we should have shot kvothe then but I changed my mind after worst got lynched 😭
This chat was so fun. I should have stayed lol

I think I deserve some credit for getting myself out of it too, and then making the most of my newfound thread pull. You can put it down to incompetence, I thought I played well in the thread.
I genuinely scum read you at the time lol. And tried to lean into gullible town Prof saves scum Ratchet energy but then you claimed later and I was like β€œOh fuck this dude might be town and he stole my medium claim.. I should have helped lynch him”.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
I think I deserve some credit for getting myself out of it too, and then making the most of my newfound thread pull. You can put it down to incompetence, I thought I played well in the thread.
idk if lynchimg rhea im ur place is considered getting out of, could be to certain extent yea

ur ability seemed rly townie so u probably wont be lynched for it anyway but the cop results and kills failing on u is questionable added to mafia leaving u alive for too long

we wanted to redirect the lynch from u or rhea lol. doesnt matter to us who

but it failed for some reason idek

day 1 lynch redirect worked cuz it was upgraded. any non upgraded redirect after that fails cuz if the cake cucking everyth lynch manipulation anyway

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
idk if lynchimg rhea im ur place is considered getting out of, could be to certain extent yea

ur ability seemed rly townie so u probably wont be lynched for it anyway but the cop results and kills failing on u is questionable added to mafia leaving u alive for too long

we wanted to redirect the lynch from u or rhea lol. doesnt matter to us who

but it failed for some reason idek

day 1 lynch redirect worked cuz it was upgraded. any non upgraded redirect after that fails cuz if the cake cucking everyth lynch manipulation anyway
Drago was a great pick for the redirect lmao

but deadies being able to talk was a pain in the ass, thankfully Janitored roles couldn't speak at all lmao.

Drago really got the short end of the stick there

Tbh I was kinda hoping to coast hard and die early on so I don’t have to play anymore but Nova/rng literally gave me a role that was death immune, requires you to meet post restrictions, submit actions at night and always cast a lynch vote

this role was basically just holding me hostage and forcing me to play the game 😭
We spent days trying to find a way to kill you lol. And your janitoring my loot was extremely frustrating.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
Tbh I was kinda hoping to coast hard and die early on so I don’t have to play anymore but Nova/rng literally gave me a role that was death immune, requires you to meet post restrictions, submit actions at night and always cast a lynch vote

this role was basically just holding me hostage and forcing me to play the game 😭
ur role was such a pain man

i dont feel bad anymore about missing some of our kills after seeing lanji and kiwi roles lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.