Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it is worth, I really enjoyed that sequence. The moment we both knew the other knew we were scum, it was like we were in some crime thriller trying to sus the other killer out. It's very rare to get situations like that, so I found it entertaining.

I'm not going to go back over the previous post, but it's whatever. I don't feel like "loyalty" or whatever is unreciprocated, I was doing everything I could to avoid you getting lynched last phase right up until Blue started threatening to vote Mango. Then I was just stalling him until Mango could vote for Sallucion.
As far as loyalty I meant degree. I’d have jeopardized the game to win together lol (even tho we didn’t have to). That’s just my nature. I know that’s unreasonable for a game like this but it’s just who I am.

For someone like you or Fuji I’m willing to take the hard road and drag things out to fulfill my end to you. Hell I was trying to get Odd his win even when I knew we were out of it. I get a lot of joy out of that “this is my guy and he can always count on me” feeling.

I meant it when I told my team I’d never give you up for anything lol. The CIA couldn’t have gotten Ultra’s true killer out of me.

If there’s one thing that comes out of all this it’s hopefully that those feelings are clear lol. Bc if I do continue playing long term that’s just how I want to play lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
As far as loyalty I meant degree. I’d have jeopardized the game to win together lol (even tho we didn’t have to). That’s just my nature. I know that’s unreasonable for a game like this but it’s just who I am.

For someone like you or Fuji I’m willing to take the hard road and drag things out to fulfill my end to you. Hell I was trying to get Odd his win even when I knew we were out of it. I get a lot of joy out of that “this is my guy and he can always count on me” feeling.

I meant it when I told my team I’d never give you up for anything lol. The CIA couldn’t have gotten Ultra’s true killer out of me.

If there’s one thing that comes out of all this it’s hopefully that those feelings are clear lol. Bc if I do continue playing long term that’s just how I want to play lol.
you are a real one prof
i'll remember that for next games to come

as silco said. loyality is everything
:cheers:

Worst

Custom title
So i see that this game is over, i want to congratulate with town for making it this far, you shound consider yourselves lucky for surviving this long with me as scum, ( actually if i was town i would have done more damage probably ).

I wanna thank my team : @myteam

Congratulations to purple...... you backstabbed us , i'm not surprised or angry honestly , actually i wanted to do the same, i tried to convince my team but they have a code of honor or something like that so you should consider yourselves luckier than town cuz if i was in charge.......i mean to be honest i wanted to betray my own team as well and kill them all somehow with a machiavellian plan but after spending like 1 month with them i decided to spare their lives :sweat: so @myteam you guys are probably the luckiest here......

I was the Celestial btw so the wish thing was fake that was also part of my machiavellian plan ( or the Jazz Move as someone calls it these days ) to create false hope in town's heart and then crush it, i had more of these but apparently :

We had to use resources for usefull things like killing townies rather than trolling them

I still had a lot of fun, wish i would have killed some more townies here and there tbh.....

So i see that this game is over, i want to congratulate with town for making it this far, you shound consider yourselves lucky for surviving this long with me as scum, ( actually if i was town i would have done more damage probably ).

I wanna tank my team : @myteam

Congratulations to purple...... you backstabbed us , i'm not surprised or angry honestly , actually i wanted to do the same, i tried to convince my team but they have a code of honor or something like that so you should consider yourselves luckier than town cuz if i was in charge.......i mean to be honest i wanted to betray my own team as well and kill them all somehow with a machiavellian plan but after spending like 1 month with them i decided to spare their lives :sweat: so @myteam you guys are probably the luckiest here......

I was the Celestial btw so the wish thing was fake that was also part of my machiavellian plan ( or the Jazz Move as someone calls it these days ) to create false hope in town's heart and then crush it, i had more of these but apparently :

We had to use resources for usefull things like killing townies rather than trolling them

I still had a lot of fun, wish i would have killed some more townies here and there tbh.....
Idc who won or lost you are MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.