Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
We’d have been fine if I never lost my QT with Ratchet lol.
For what it is worth, I really enjoyed that sequence. The moment we both knew the other knew we were scum, it was like we were in some crime thriller trying to sus the other killer out. It's very rare to get situations like that, so I found it entertaining.

I'm not going to go back over the previous post, but it's whatever. I don't feel like "loyalty" or whatever is unreciprocated, I was doing everything I could to avoid you getting lynched last phase right up until Blue started threatening to vote Mango. Then I was just stalling him until Mango could vote for Sallucion.

Such a wasted potential for queen Regina

It was unfortunate you got lynched. I was looking forward to seeing what the Thanos role could do. I'm glad I was at least right on you not being in a Mafia, that just made no sense to me. You played well, given the hand you were dealt.

Tbh I was kinda hoping to coast hard and die early on so I don’t have to play anymore but Nova/rng literally gave me a role that was death immune, requires you to meet post restrictions, submit actions at night and always cast a lynch vote

this role was basically just holding me hostage and forcing me to play the game 😭
U did great bestie :absojustice:

Status
Not open for further replies.