What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy, who was stronger than Doffy needed a new G4 power up + Nami’s help to defeat Cracker who’s a YC3
he needed law's help to defeat doffy
how do you take into account the damage kaido took from other fighters before fighting luffy 1v1
and disregard that when it comes to doflamingo and completely act like luffy was stronger than doffy after dr
he wasnt.

put the same law and luffy up against cracker and they are having an easier battle than doffy .

Ok but the Scabbards didn't do shit to Kaido lol, the guy just sat down and drank some sake with Big Mom after he folded them
Izou made Kaido shook. The VC said it and Kaido fans LOVE VIVRE CARDS :kobeha:

Izou can injure Kaidou but he can't put a scratch on Akainu :kata:
Post automatically merged:

lol tbf i dont think izo interacted much if at all with akainu
He jumped Akainu with 16 other people
But that didn't end up working

Coby took pity on Izou and friends and jumped in front of Akainu to protect them :kobeha:

Kaido's durability made all attacks useless except one - Zoro's Asura. That's the only thing that left a mark.
Kaido was on shaky legs exactly from Asura hit itself.
Yamato never called Luffy on shaky legs, that's your headcanon based on wrong translation.

Inexperience drawing more stamina is another headcanon of yours, Wessy-chan.
I dont think Luffy is more fresh than the guy who has been fighting non-stop, I know he is more fresh.
All your excuses are useless and you have another L coming towards your boy. Are you ready? :myman:
The thin scar was tiny and useless, Zoro almost burst into tears afterwards, and Oda doesn't bother drawing it anymore aside from the occasional panel where you need a magnifying glass to see it.
GIRIGIRI de tatteru, learn basic Japanese before you lean on Liz over the scans.
Kaido literally said Luffy's sloppy adv CoC usage was wasteful, maybe if you didn't speedread/skip any non Zoro panels you'd know that.
If you think knock outs are "rest" then you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, big surprise lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.