What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be why Germa is getting a cover arc, although I wish Oda could have done this at WCI somehow.
Judges final act and a sort of last minute redemption where he realises how foolish, selfish and ironically cowardly he's been and maybe as he's running out of time due to injuries, poisoning or something, he sets his children free for their, Sanji's and Sora's sakes.

It may still happen in some way with Germa getting a cover page arc now like Calone and Chiffon did and how it ended in happiness with reuniting with Lola and her marrying Gotti and such ofc. Germa might get their own sort of satisfying, happy conclusion to their storyline with this cover arc but we may not see the last of Germa until after Vegapunk and maybe even Blackbeard arc as Pizarro might know Germa? Former corrupt King from North Blue I believe?

I don't want any redemption for Judge truly though and I still hate the siblings for what they did to Cosette but given they were forced to be literal emotionless super modified soldiers from childhood to their entire lives so far, with being at complete mercy to Judges commands and not not truly having freedom and free will, being completely restrained by him especially emotionally too, they still deserve a chance to be free and even better people and maybe redemption.
Especially for Sanjis and Soras sakes especially but ironically I think Reiju is kinder, more caring and better than she thinks/believes she is too, much like Sanji.

My friend believes Sora may have been forced to marry Judge for one reason or another, maybe as a "trophy of war/his conquests" which makes things eveb worse too ofc, given how we know what she was like too and what she did for her children and how much she influenced and caused Sanji to be who he is today. She's legit one of my favourite mothers, female characters and even maybe overall characters in any series tbh.
She also may have just known and seen a completely different version or side at least of Judge and married him out of love but I'm skeptical of that, although it is possible ofc.
We still need to know her full name pre marriage and thus her lineage especially why she is called Sora like the hero of the Marines who fought Germa infamously in the past before too. Very ironic there.

I know I'm randomly rambling again but Sanji was my favourite SH and character for MANY years and his backstories, lineage, personality, actions, powers etc all still fascinate me and such as you can see ofc lmao.
I still adore Sanji despite his flaws and I still thoroughly enjoyed and loved Sanji vs Queen despite so many people including some Sanji fans hating it too. For me, it was exactly the kind of fight I wanted for him, except maybe vs a female character lime Maria especially but I still understand and respect what Oda was trying to do and showcase.
I don't fully agree with nor defend it but I get it though. And I did genuinely enjoy Sanji vs Queen and how the anime did make Sanji look especially great for the most part too.
I agree about everything, seriously..
Judge is the worst person in one piece, i mean even guys like kaido have a soft spot for their family. I believe sanji's DNA is the key for his siblings to gain emotions and when/if they do they will cry nonstop for their actions.
About sanji as a character as a zoro fan i enjoy him a lot, he is number 3 behind law(i like swords lol) but no matter his whatever flaws or gags sanji is a complete character.
He has everything, he is like a rainbow of emotions, definitely a character worth of a huge fanbase.
For me sanji vs queen was sanji's hardest fight and one of his best too..

World’s greatest assassins forget to kill Drake after saying they would.

Leader is afraid to risk his life on orders.

I can’t tell if this is intentional to make CP0 look like Jobbers or if the writing is just bad.
Raizo is CP0 leader....he is going to kill Luffy... that's the thing which he wants to do

Fresh Luffy in ch1000 gases out in ch1003.
Not so fresh Luffy goes from ch1010 and gases out in 1013.
Went to sleep, took a bath and ate his stomach full and since 1026 until now in ch1041 he has been on his last legs?
Wessy-chan, how many Luffys, going one after another, does it take to exhaust one Kaido? :crazwhat:
He went no haki mode, he didn't gas out. The rooftop battle continued until he was knocked out in 1009, and then he got up almost instantly in 1010, there were then 30 minutes between 1010 and 1013, wheras now all the fights are finishing quickly in succession.
During Luffys first 1vs1 after everyone left, Kaido explicitly commented on Luffy's fast haki drain due to not being used to the technique, odd that you would pretend otherwise.

Getting knocked out due to fatigue isn't the same as "sleeping". He ate from being unable to move, to being able to fight, that is not the same as saying his tank is at 100% and he can fight for hours and hours.
Yes just how Kid and Law were on their "last legs" pre awakening and gritted through and used their awakenings multiple times, got kod and pulled out a W with some help from a bomb, doesn't stop the fact that canonically they were extremely damaged and fatigued, they just gritted through it.

Kaido has never been said to be on some serious decline, before this final 1vs1, he was merely showing signs of mild fatigue such that his passive ability lifting an island got 5% weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.