What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Man he has taken so many attacks non stop and fought so many characters where luffy has rejuvenated and he still felt the need to use g4 not g2+g3 to take down this current weakened kaido which says a lot about kaido's endurance

--A fresh base (g2+g3) luffy can fight but can't put fresh kaido for good and obvi kaido will also taked this recent attack fine

--Luffy will get one of the biggest power ups in special awakening hyped by gorosei to defeat this beast
Oda made him a strong punching bag. That‘s not new. To be considered as the WS, you need offensive feats.

But still waiting from Loda to make an impressive AP/Island Level Feat for Kaido

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
So the Gorosei are the ones to contact CP0 first. They were content not to do anything until Zunesha was reported. And they don't know that Luffy met Zunesha early. Oh, they definitely know something about those two, or at least Zunesha's relation to the Ds that could prove dangerous. Especially now with Luffy fighting on par with Kaido.

And Drake echoed my sentiments, he's not about to leave this war empty handed. He knew about CP0's involvement's before anyone, and he'll put a stop to them.

Oda made him a strong punching bag.

But still waiting from Loda to make an impressive AP/Island Level Feat for Kaido
--I agree in terms of offense ; kaido is missing big powerful attacks and its more likely due to his DF mainly giving him dura/regen than good offensive abilities

--Even the increase in physical strength in hybrid form is not that much visible ; Kaido's DF is the most defense oriented DF there is

They were never strength/speed oriented for most not taking the strongest ; Bambeitta gets blitzed -- she relies too much on her abilities
I agree but their offensive capabilities are crazy. Bazz literally creates Magma and cancels Yamamoto's flames and Bambietta can spam those bombs from all directions.

She one shotted Shinji and don't forget how fast the Sternritter are on Vollständig.

Ichigo got blitzed by the Hitler looking Sternritter and that was FB Ichigo who is stronger than Hollow Mask+Bankai Ichigo that fought Ulqiorra.

--I agree in terms of offense ; kaido is missing big powerful attacks and its more likely due to his DF mainly giving him dura/regen than good offensive abilities

--Even the increase in physical strength in hybrid form is not that much visible ; Kaido's DF is the most defense oriented DF there is
Exactly. We just need on impressive feat offensively. Like tilting Onigashima and the Ocean just by the force of one attack or something similar .

It‘s impossible that Kaido doesn‘t have atleast ONE attack, that is responsible for level island/ environment level of a feat.

WHITEBEARD had multiple, because of his strength and his fruit, but that‘s expected, but Kaido having none is not logical, but Frauda really wants us to believe that.

We simple expect 1 crazy Offensive feat, 1!

Exactly. We just need on impressive feat offensively. Like tilting Onigashima and the Ocean just by the force of one attack or something similar .

It‘s impossible that Kaido doesn‘t have atleast ONE attack, that is responsible for level island/ environment level of a feat.

WHITEBEARD had multiple, because of his strength and his fruit, but that‘s expected, but Kaido having none is not logical, but Frauda really wants us to believe that.

We simple expect 1 crazy Offensive feat, 1!
--Yeah something like hakai will be nice but oda nerfed kaido in terms of offense while giving him good defense

--People rely heavily on their DF's for most part and most of the relevant once gives you good range abilities like -- Enel , crocodile , kizaru , katakuri , luffy (for their own tier level) and for those who don't have range abilities or lack of it oda gives them good speed and flight like sanji , rob lucci

--But kaido's DF neither gives him any relevant range attacks other than shitty boro breath where kaido is competing against top tiers here nor good speed/flight abilities other than thunder bagua

--He isn't a swordsmen also who have good range attacks so kaido has to come close and hit people with a club

--Most top tiers have better range abilities than kaido hence

--Yeah something like hakai will be nice but oda nerfed kaido in terms of offense while giving him good defense

--People rely heavily on their DF's for most part and most of the relevant once gives you good range abilities like -- Enel , crocodile , kizaru , katakuri , luffy (for their own tier level) and for those who don't have range abilities or lack of it oda gives them good speed and flight like sanji , rob lucci

--But kaido's DF neither gives him any relevant range attacks other than shitty boro breath where kaido is competing against top tiers here nor good speed/flight abilities other than thunder bagua

--He isn't a swordsmen also who have good range attacks so kaido has to come close and hit people with a club

--Most top tiers have better range abilities than kaido hence
Ragnarok could‘ve been an attack that could effect the environment to be honest.

I can live with the idea, that his creator has limited Kaido in the amounts of having level island feat attacks, but not having ONE is not justified.

And my naive heart and mind still believes in one crazy island level fear, but my rationalism with Oda, knows the answer and that is non existing

Status
Not open for further replies.