What's the gorosei shitting themselves about?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Luffy doesn’t get to beat Kaido? The difference with the Minotaur was that Bon Clay took it down and wasn’t Luffys big fight of the arc.

Crocodile, Lucci, Doflamingo, Katakuri all went down and stayed down to show Luffys victory. I don’t see a reason for Kaido to be different
What ….. no luffy gets to beat kaido he will definitely ko him I’d go find the panels but I don’t know how to post em so I’ll just type everything bare with me lol I’ll be using viz translation ….bon clay did not take down the Minotaur it was a combined effort first buggy attacked then,bon clay,and finally luffy after these attacks they celebrate and say we DEFEATED the hell beast (chap 532 pages 16-19) then in (chap 533 page 4-5) we see luffy,bon clay,buggy having a convo in front of the DEFEATED Minotaur they fall through to lvl 4 inferno and Minotaur still unconscious falls with them this is the last time we see the Minotaur the. in (chap 542 page 18-19) luffy,crocodile,jinbe defeat the other three jailer beast guards now back to the Minotaur in (chap 544 page 11 10 chapters since we last saw it) the Minotaur is back up bon clay remarks I thought we beat it already and crocodile explains they won’t stay down for long they all have devil fruit powers they are all awakened zoan types their greatest strengths are toughness and recovery speed If you don’t hurry the other 3 will be back up too ….ok hopefully I’ve made my point sure crocodile,lucci,doffy,mingo and every other villain have stayed down after being defeated by luffy but as I’ve hopefully proven above nun of them are kaido because they are not awakened zoans in fact kaido is the only person in the story so far that should get back up from luffys ko punch nobody else should be able too assuming it’s a final blow type scenario and the opponent is ko but kaido is different from the rest he isn’t the typical villain to stay down because Oda has given him a ability to always return via awakening … anyways hope all this makes sense and that I have explained my points well

Considerable force??? He used an arm to stop it. Still one of the best strength feat in OP
Yeah but had to put more against a giant ; jozu's feat Trump's WB's
Post automatically merged:

Let's be realistic about this. Long range attacks are not lethal. (Except Hakai/Elbaf Spear). Seastone Handcuffed Marco received Kizaru's laser beam and didn't knocked out. Jozu smoothly parried one of the strongest long-range attack in the series. Having too many long-range attacks doesn't make you irresistible or a better fighter. Especially if you're fighting against The top tiers.
Said jozu and marco have defense unlike most people lol

And every relevant villain has more of them bar Lucci who as I said has better mobilty for their own tier

Isn’t it interesting that Kaido’s been hit with a lot of 9’s? First the Nine Scabbards, then Zoro’s Nine Sword Style, and now Luffy’s Nine Head Serpent

Not to mention Toki’s prophecy about Nine Shadows…
:myman:
Hiyori will kill him due to his low resistance in doing prolonged sixty-NINE:steef: :suresure: :lusalty:

G

Gorosei Informer

The fact that they had no choice but to born like they did is pretty fucked up
It really emphasises the recurring theme of children aren't guilty of the sins of their fathers in One Piece, which is something extremely personal and lifelong for me and one of my favourite themes in and aspects of One Piece.

I feel its very personal for Oda too maybe and he really writes about these kinds of topics masterfully.

I have so much I want to say about this topic and similar examples and such. I'll either do it here or in a video or maybe both. May actually make a thread for once here and not be hesitant too lmao. Perfectionism, insecurity and imposter syndrome are a bitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gorosei Informer

You're wrong.
According to this forum, Sanji is making Judge win, so he should just kill himself or become a plant and do nothing to not get carried by his genetics and make Judge look good.

WorstGen culture at its finest.
Good lord lmao. I thought him rejecting the raid suit and destroying it and thus the (probably permanent ofc) emotional suppression it was causing would be enough to show that Judge hasn't truly won.

Judge already lost when he cried for his life, almost died and had to be saved by his "failure and a disgrace of a son" in his own eyes and sons. I'll never forget what hes done to Sora, his children especially Sanji, using soldiers as a sacrifice and a shield like a pragmatic but cowardly bitch vs Sanji and so on.

Sanji will go down in history and be remembered for the right reasons, he still has a massive future to live, a long and prosperous one and he's gonna really humiliate his own ironic failure of a father even more by far in future too, without even intending to or trying deliberately.

I can understand Judges pragmatism and mentality in such a cruel, unforgiving world but I can't agree with it either and neither does Sanji ofc.

Despite his mistakes and flaws, Sanji still goated and the most interesting, epic, stylish, coolest, badass, funniest, memorable and inspiring SH for me. I adore all the SHs for various reasons but Sanji was my fave OP character for the longest time and he's still my fave SH.

:sanmoji::sanjimeh::strawhatock::kidwat::luffywat::risitameh::shame::risicheck:

Honestly we should have known they'd be Mid , Characters introduced in groups are usually mid
Cries in Supernovas, Bleach Royal Guard, Sternritters, Naruto Kages, Orochis ninja and samurai squads, Scabbards somewhat, Espada mostly imo lmao, Fullbringers, Vizards, ah fuck the list keeps going on. Akatsuki and Gotei 13 were fucking dope and goated though, definitely couple of the exceptions.

I never noticed this correlation before but you're completely right tbh.

:josad:

Last edited by a moderator:
This may be one of the stupidest questions I’ve ever asked but does Kaido and Big mom possess greater endurance than Luffy and Zoro???

This just popped into my mind for some reason

The only Hope left for CP0 is Mother Caramel’s comment about Big mom’s potential being either an Admiral or the top of CP-0

Caramels one line saying Big mom could be the Head of CP-0 or any admiral can still be taken in two ways

Either she is saying that TYPICALLY the Head of CP-0 is Admiral level.,. so currently there could be an Admiral level CP agent,.. Or Caramel could mean Linlin becoming Admiral level would AUTOMATICALLY make her the Head of CP-0 because they are all typically weak and an admiral level Cp-0 agent immediately jumps to their head
She was good cp0 material because she doesn't have a family, no parents, nothing. Perfect profile for spy/assassin

The only Hope left for CP0 is Mother Caramel’s comment about Big mom’s potential being either an Admiral or the top of CP-0

Caramels one line saying Big mom could be the Head of CP-0 or any admiral can still be taken in two ways

Either she is saying that TYPICALLY the Head of CP-0 is Admiral level.,. so currently there could be an Admiral level CP agent,.. Or Caramel could mean Linlin becoming Admiral level would AUTOMATICALLY make her the Head of CP-0 because they are all typically weak and an admiral level Cp-0 agent immediately jumps to their head
just means that she could be at the highest military position of any organization, whether navy (Admiral) or WG (CP)

No, this is rather about paramecia users being capable of producing their element, ie. Katakuri, Doflamingo, Mr. 3, Magellan, etc. Law is a perfect example why the environment thing isn't necessarily a thing for all paramecia awakenings.

Luffy's awakening will most likely influence his own body.
Law's awakening is the ability to use his room not on him, but outside him, for example on his sword. It is pretty much the same, his awakening affects his surroundings.

And yet the mangaka is still treating it as a fair 1V1 no excuse.
Same shit as Doflamingo, carrying the island is the new birdcage and the 15 people bs is Gamma Knife
Luffy was also k.o'd 4 times and Kaido got to massively injure him when he had no aCoC/bad mastery of it

1 vs 1 Luffy vs Kaido, the Gorosei apparently bet on Luffy since they want CP0 to assassinate him
Not bet on Luffy, but they are preventing something that might happen which we still dont know.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Good lord lmao. I thought him rejecting the raid suit and destroying it and thus the (probably permanent ofc) emotional suppression it was causing would be enough to show that Judge hasn't truly won.

Judge already lost when he cried for his life, almost died and had to be saved by his "failure and a disgrace of a son" in his own eyes and sons. I'll never forget what hes done to Sora, his children especially Sanji, using soldiers as a sacrifice and a shield like a pragmatic but cowardly bitch vs Sanji and so on.

Sanji will go down in history and be remembered for the right reasons, he still has a massive future to live, a long and
Of course.
It's just that I love the lenghts that some people go to hate on the character.
This eugenistic argument was just the one that made me LOL harder on this forum.
I used to stare at some of the comments and think to myself: "does this person actually understand what he/she is saying and genuinely believes in it?"
It was a very fun social experiment. :P

Of course.
It's just that I love the lenghts that some people go to hate on the character.
This eugenistic argument was just the one that made me LOL harder on this forum.
I used to stare at some of the comments and think to myself: "does this person actually understand what he/she is saying and genuinely believes in it?"
It was a very fun social experiment. :P
And we all know which fandom that is lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.