World War 3

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I truly despise how people who are well off in life vote to protect their own privilege

Like in regards to housing. Housing isn't just an asset, its a human need. Yet you have so many people who are opposed to low income housing in the suburbs because "muh property values" or "muh crime".

Like jesus christ, there are people literally living in squalor.
Quoting you here cause the other thread is for jokes.

The main priority of companies is to increase its profits every year to appease shareholders and prevent them from selling. Many companies like Amazon made record profits during the pandemic but didn't want to increase employee wages. In fact, they increased the price of their Amazon Prime because "employee wages increased" which is nothing but an excuse for price gouging. Gotta keep the profits coming.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Self-centered kid.
Next time when it's your turn to get f.cked don't beg for empathy.
People these days barely give a fuck about their neighbors dying. That's how the world operates now whether we want to admit it or not. Most people who say they care on social media don't really give a flying rat's ass about Ukraine; lil D's at least being honest about it.

B

Ballel

People these days barely give a fuck about their neighbors dying. That's how the world operates now
When did the majority ever care? Humans are worthless trash, the whole species deserves to get fucked.

All the times I walked past homeless people and didn't give them anything, I hate myself for it. I'm just a piece of shit myself.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
When did the majority ever care? Humans are worthless trash, the whole species deserves to get fucked.
Yup, that's how we've been surviving.

All the times I walked past homeless people and didn't give them anything, I hate myself for it. I'm just a piece of shit myself.
I can totally relate, Bro. It's sad but no one can help everyone. The least we can do to make things better is to help the needy whenever we can at least. It's a good thing that you're compassionate enough to feel bad about others' suffering.

B

Ballel

I think those soldiers who died fighting the russians are badass as hell.
I mean they are all dying but they are needed to keep the Ukrainian morale and identity alive.
This is what Putin's targetting in the long run. He will brainwash the citizens in the conquered regions into thinking they are Russians and that "Ukrainian" is not a thing.
Remembering their fallen soldiers can help the population greatly.