General & Others Cp-0 are offically a joke.

CP0 was totally irrelevant to the story. I thought in the end SH would have to run away from CP0, but no. Oda just put them there to reveal information to the reader. Like this preoccupation with Luffy's fruit and Kaido's fruit. This is my critique of Wano.

It's like what he did with Toki and the diary, but turning things around. I brought someone from the lost century simply to reveal nothing. Brought a diary that was in Laugh Tale for the important part to be ripped.

These things don't make sense.

CP0 was totally irrelevant to the story. I thought in the end SH would have to run away from CP0, but no. Oda just put them there to reveal information to the reader. Like this preoccupation with Luffy's fruit and Kaido's fruit. This is my critique of Wano.

It's like what he did with Toki and the diary, but turning things around. I brought someone from the lost century simply to reveal nothing. Brought a diary that was in Laugh Tale for the important part to be ripped.

These things don't make sense.
Loda mediocre writer

Oda doesn’t give a shit about power levels.
People can jump tiers within 10 minutes, foe’s don’t use some of their abilities, weak characters have luck etc.
Oda has a plot in his mind and the fights go according to that but not in a logical way.
The fights are never satisfying, something is always missing, not logical , offscreened etc.

How tf did izo beat they ass breh. 😭

And he left the blue scarf dude traumatized. The mased CP-0 were supposed to be the strongest CP-0 members and u have them here get clapped.
Blue scarf Dude beat Drake
Maha fought Apoo and a number beat the number made Apoo run away

So they were weekend too
Izo on the other hand is a akayaza lol who hurt Kaido

No weakling there