Speculations Luffy will use Snakeman to beat Kaido

We've already seen Snakeman's strongest attack and Oda tends to have characters finish their opponents with brand new attacks
Who said that was the strongest attack? Luffy reuses attacks to beat opponents all the time anyway along with approving upon them.

I suggest you re-read. Luffy said he’s finishing the fight in Fourth Gear.

Who said that was the strongest attack? Luffy reuses attacks to beat opponents all the time anyway along with approving upon them.

I suggest you re-read. Luffy said he’s finishing the fight in Fourth Gear.
Luffy saying he wants to win with snakeman doesn't mean it will happen
Don't get it wrong, I would love Luffy to beat Kaido in snakeman because it would mean no awakening/G5 is even needed for him (:kobeha:)
But given how he has ALWAYS pulled out a new move to win each of his new world fights (Elephant Gatling>Grizzly Magnum>KKG>King Cobra) I don't expect snakeman to be enough

Also it's been way too easy for him so far, Kaido need to fight back and take control of the fight for story climax :giogio:

Don't get it wrong, I would love Luffy to beat Kaido in snakeman because it would mean no awakening/G5 is even needed for him (:kobeha:)
But given how he has ALWAYS pulled out a new move to win each of his new world fights (Elephant Gatling>Grizzly Magnum>KKG>King Cobra) I don't expect snakeman to be enough

Also it's been way too easy for him so far, Kaido need to fight back and take control of the fight for story climax :giogio:
So I’m seeing nothing that stops Luffy from just using a brand new Snakeman move or an improved version of one that exists… For example he started his fight with Doffy using Kong Gun then ended it with King Kong Gun. He beat Lucci by reusing Jet Gatling. Katakuri was defeated with the King version of Python. Luffy is in his final G4, he can’t just switch to something else and his haki will be drained afterwards, thisbis the last stand.

Feel free to take two, fufufu:

Everyone who doubted or laughed, eat up
:sanmoji:

So I’m seeing nothing that stops Luffy from just using a brand new Snakeman move or an improved version… For example he started his fight with Doffy using Kong Gun then you need it with King Kong Gun. He beat Lucci by reusing Jet Gatling. Katakuri was defeated with the King version of Python. Luffy is in his final G4, he can’t just switch to something else and his haki will be drained afterwards, thisbis the last stand.
And you don't think it's been TOO easy so far for the fight to end with snakeman beating Kaido's ass?

What do you mean too easy? Luffy got his ass dropped like 3 times. This fight is long overdue to end and Snakeman is the perfect form to put it to a stop.
From 1026 up to now Luffy has been dominating Kaido
Can't remember a single good hit Kaido has landed since then
The Ragnarok in 1037 maybe? Even that didn't look it hurt too much

dont worry, the climax always happened after flashback, he would wreck Luffy one more time before losing for good :goyea:

Snakeman has been dormant for far too long, it’s inevitable that Luffy will whip it out again and go crazy.

Kaido has already mocked Luffy’s Gum Gum fighting style the last time they fought, that there was the ultimate disrespect to the future Pirate King.

The irony behind it will be Luffy caving his dragon face in with his one G4 form named after a reptile! With an attack named after a dragon! With some assistance from Momo!

Pirate Warriors 4 has already predicted it like it has correctly “predicted” so many things before, like Adv CoC long before it made it’s way into the manga.

Kaido will meet his end with “Dragon Culverin”.
:myman::goyea:
Splendid. :kata:

Snakeman against Kaido, is like Boundman against Kizaru. Complete and utter waste of time.

Oda is clearly failing on purpose here for whatever else he's got up his sleeve. But I suspect KKG (or some form of it), will still happen. He's been hiding it since its introduction, and he was training it right here in Udon with Hyogoro.

I was all for awakening during his time limit to stall, but is awakening going to be powerful enough to knock out Kaido, when Luffy hasn't even unlocked it? I highly doubt it.

Oda is not going to randomly unlock it in the last minutes of the battle, and win with it. At best stall. Everything else like ACoC (or at least Haki flowing) or FS had hours/days of build up, and training.