Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanji's legs and even other parts of his body are burning with fire yet they don't burn to crisp nor the pain of burning yet you didn't stop and think why that is...it's obviously because of his abnormal body.
This is the same series where teeth can grow back from drinking milk

It’s obvious his passion is what causes it

I swear I'm not.
I have been an OP fan for almost 20 years. I started reading the manga at an early age.
My uncle went to Japan and I still remember he brought me two mangas. One Piece and City Hunter. City Hunter was a famous manga in the 90s. It's a story written by Tsukasa Hojo. I used to be a big fan of it too.
After that, I couldn't buy the manga due to how rare it was in my city, especially in the late 2000s. Luckily, a famous french channel called "Manga" started airing the anime. Till one day shortly after 9/11 tragedy, I found a comic shop by coincidence. The owner happened to be a fan of the series. Since that day I never missed a chapter.
I'm a big fan of Zoro. I can't imagine seeing him die though he's a fictional character. But it's a childhood thing that dates back to more than 20 years.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.