Questions & Mysteries Who is the traitor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My boy backing me up Lol

Kanjuro is about to be coldhearted piece of scum of a character! You all will see hahaha. He in my book would make the perfect candidate storywise

Besides, the idea of one of the minks betrayed the alliance will de-value the epic moment of "Raizo is safe"
I do not ever want to see one of the minks being the traitor
Now assuming this Kanjuro is really the traitor, what do you think about his motive?
Is he evil since the beginning like Orochi, even during the day he served Oden as part of Scabbard.
Or get intimidated by either Orochi or Kaido? Or what?

Kanjuro will also be a very good actor then, it's not just one times he's making funny face. Just this week, when scabbards found out Hiyori is alive, just like other scabbards, Kanjuro can make a face of crying happily... This is maybe not coincidence afterall, same chapter scabbards (including Kanjuro) found out that Hiyori is alive, at end of chapter Orochi also received that info. With several days timeskip it may help Kanjuro to find an alone time to call Orochi too.

Powerlevel wise, what if he only faked that he can only draw badly? Who knows, just like he can be a good actor, he can actually draw so good and can summon powerful monsters? The awful drawing he has shown so far is probably just part of his acting too...

Now assuming this Kanjuro is really the traitor, what do you think about his motive?
Is he evil since the beginning like Orochi, even during the day he served Oden as part of Scabbard.
Or get intimidated by either Orochi or Kaido? Or what?

Kanjuro will also be a very good actor then, it's not just one times he's making funny face. Just this week, when scabbards found out Hiyori is alive, just like other scabbards, Kanjuro can make a face of crying happily... This is maybe not coincidence afterall, same chapter scabbards (including Kanjuro) found out that Hiyori is alive, at end of chapter Orochi also received that info. With several days timeskip it may help Kanjuro to find an alone time to call Orochi too.

Powerlevel wise, what if he only faked that he can only draw badly? Who knows, just like he can be a good actor, he can actually draw so good and can summon powerful monsters? The awful drawing he has shown so far is probably just part of his acting too...
The possibilities are endless with him.
As for his motives, without Oden's backstory, I can never guess honestly

It's obvious to me.
Traitor is Kanjuro
I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it, the traitor MUST BE someone close to the alliance to make a big impact for drama. Law surely isn't the person.
And Shinubu being a gag character and annoying for fans is only a distraction by Oda.

It's someone from the 9 red scabbard to make it shocking and to use it to build a very big rivalry for Kinemon and have him be his main fight of the arc.

Raizo is surely to fight Fukorokojo, so it's not Raizo.
Red Scabbards in Wano did not know of Raizo being in Zou.

On the other hand, Doffy worked with Kaido, Kanjuro stayed on Dressrosa for a while, and he's the ONLY person (outside of Minks) who could have conveyed the message of Raizo being in Zou by telling Doflamingo that he is actually secretly working under Orochi, and because Doffy wanted to make sure he's not lying, he kept him imprisoned just in case until Jack confirms of the story. Which is how Jack went to Zou even before Mingo was taken down.

However, by the time Kinemon arrived to Dressrosa again, Kanjuro had to play along.

Did any wonder why did Kinemon, Kanjuro and Raizo's ship was sabotaged when they left Wano in search of Zou???
This is not random, Kanjuro sabotaged it on purpose

The traitor OBVIOUSLY is someone who had a vivre card of Raizo. I do not believe that anyone from Wano country had this except the 9 red scabbard who traveled in time.

And Some may say it's O-kiku, but I'm betting on Kanjuro all the way. He's the best character to create a great impact on Kinemon's emotion cause he looks like he's the closest to Kinemon. Yet, he's suspeciously VERY VERY quiet as a character. And I'm telling you, Shinobu was the first to suspecting of a traitor and leakage, a traitor would never suggest that and will ONLY start to make blames after some people start to create the rumor of a traitor. But her starting it means she's worried and is not trusting anyone due to her spending 20 years in pain from Orochi and Kaido. So, she might be a pain in the ass, but she's just a distraction from Oda just like Law.

Kanjuro on the other hand, who appeared like he's telling Shinubu to stop accusing Law is only a way to make people less suspecious of him by acting like a peaceful guy. It's some kind of twisted reversed psychology thing haha

So, yeah, my bet is on Kanjuro.

Kinemon vs Kanjuro would be a freaking awesome thing to witness

Besides, as one of the red scabbard who witessed the horror of Dragons, yet he chose to draw Ryuunosuke which bugged Kinemon a lot. Could that also be a hint of him following a Dragon orders (Kaido)?
Whoever the snitch is, he has to be a mink. Since, Jack followed their vivre card to Zou, and at that time Kanjuro was with SHs on Sunny. Only people who were on Zou were the minks, so traitor must be one of them. And the only mink apart from Inu, who've been involved in the plan from the start was Carrot, she has been MIA for a while when everyone else was busy and appeared just now from nowhere.

Whoever the snitch is, he has to be a mink. Since, Jack followed their vivre card to Zou, and at that time Kanjuro was with SHs on Sunny. Only people who were on Zou were the minks, so traitor must be one of them.
Nop! Cause jack was following Raizo's vivre card, NOT a mink vivre card.

It was handed to him by Doflamingo who got it from Kanjuro

Reason I say it is Raizo's vivre card and not a mink is because Jack was 100% sure of Raizu being in Zou

Meaning the reason he is sure is because of the vivre card which does not lie
Post automatically merged:

If the vivre card belong to someone else from minks, Jack wouldn't be sure of Raizo being on the island. Basically it's because the vivre card belongs to Raizo and no ome else that Jack insisted

Nop! Cause jack was following Raizo's vivre card, NOT a mink vivre card.

It was handed to him by Doflamingo who got it from Kanjuro

Reason I say it is Raizo's vivre card and not a mink is because Jack was 100% sure of Raizu being in Zou

Meaning the reason he is sure is because of the vivre card which does not lie
Another reason for Jack to be so sure cld have been that the mink traitor (Imo Carrot) knew that Raizo was on Zou as every other mink, and passed the info to Jack. Also, I'm not so sure that anyone from Kinemon's group had virve card or else Kinemon's wouldn't have had such difficulty finding Kanjuro and momo on Dressrosa.

I

Inspector_Mu

Kanjuro or Denjiro
It will be Denjiro, he is playing both parties to see who wins.

There gotta be one retainer that betrays others.
Shuten became a thief and was hiding
Kawa was placed to protect Hiyori and he was captured
Denjiro either turned or is secretly wounded.
Dukes became leaders of Mokodom
Kinnemon and Kanjuro were with Raizou to protect Momo

My money is on either denjiro or Kanjuro.
Someone who is a retainer and will have great impact

Another reason for Jack to be so sure cld have been that the mink traitor (Imo Carrot) knew that Raizo was on Zou as every other mink, and passed the info to Jack. Also, I'm not so sure that anyone from Kinemon's group had virve card or else Kinemon's wouldn't have had such difficulty finding Kanjuro and momo on Dressrosa.
Carrot couldn't possibly be the traitor cause she didn't even know of Hiyori's location!
I can provide many more evidence for Carrot but that will require me to write more.

In fact, let me ask you this question and I want you to take your time thinking about it
How in the world did Doflamingo know Kinemon's true identity as "Foxfire Kinemon" and of "Momonosuke" name!

Kinemon, Momo, Kanjuro, Raizo. All of those names are supposed to actually be dead people 20 years ago.

Yet, somehow, Doflamingo recognized them as easy as butter! The possibility of Doflamingo knowing Kinemon's name and Momo's name from Orochi or Kaido is almost as slim as Zoro's arms after he shot Enma's attack LOL

On top of it, he even recognized them by their looks!

Again, you cannot convince of of anyone who told him of every info about them other than Kanjuro himself who heard of Doffy being a partner to kaido so he resorted to his help as well as telling him every detail since he's working secretly for Orochi.

Dude, I'm at a point where I feel if Oda showed anyone else as the traitor other than Kanjuro, I would feel the story has LOTS AND LOTS of plotholes. I'm at a point where I'm 99% sure it's Kanjuro, and the 1% is Oda making a plothole as a writer LOL

Carrot couldn't possibly be the traitor cause she didn't even know of Hiyori's location!
I can provide many more evidence for Carrot but that will require me to write more.

In fact, let me ask you this question and I want you to take your time thinking about it
How in the world did Doflamingo know Kinemon's true identity as "Foxfire Kinemon" and of "Momonosuke" name!

Kinemon, Momo, Kanjuro, Raizo. All of those names are supposed to actually be dead people 20 years ago.

Yet, somehow, Doflamingo recognized them as easy as butter! The possibility of Doflamingo knowing Kinemon's name and Momo's name from Orochi or Kaido is almost as slim as Zoro's arms after he shot Enma's attack LOL

On top of it, he even recognized them by their looks!

Again, you cannot convince of of anyone who told him of every info about them other than Kanjuro himself who heard of Doffy being a partner to kaido so he resorted to his help as well as telling him every detail since he's working secretly for Orochi.

Dude, I'm at a point where I feel if Oda showed anyone else as the traitor other than Kanjuro, I would feel the story has LOTS AND LOTS of plotholes. I'm at a point where I'm 99% sure it's Kanjuro, and the 1% is Oda making a plothole as a writer LOL
It was mentioned that Kinemon's group while leaving Wano was recognised by Orochi's men and they chased them on the sea. Also, Doflamingo started pursuing the group as soon as they landed on Dressrosa, and Kanjuro was captured while Kinemon's was forced to leave to search for Momo. Why would Doffy go after them immediately after they landed on Dressrosa?? Someone had tipped him off from before about the group, before he even met Kanjuro and imprisoned him.

It was mentioned that Kinemon's group while leaving Wano was recognised by Orochi's men and they chased them on the sea. Also, Doflamingo started pursuing the group as soon as they landed on Dressrosa, and Kanjuro was captured while Kinemon's was forced to leave to search for Momo. Why would Doffy go after them immediately after they landed on Dressrosa?? Someone had tipped him off from before about the group, before he even met Kanjuro and imprisoned him.
Like I said, he recognized their IDENTITY
It's different if he recognized they are just from Wano.
Same for Orochi's men, they recognized that those people got out of the borders BUT NOT their names and identities. Because even Orochi's men are suspecious of Orochi himself and they say that he's coward cause the 9 red scabbard are already dead.

Yeah thinking about it again....the traitor is probably a mink.

But here is an interesting possible foreshadowing.

Look at Kanjuro. Dude looks pretty sus only person who is making that expression ( discounting Luffy's crazy ass).

Now here is my theory. When Kanjuro's ass got captured in DR....he spilled the beans to Doffy and Doffy contacted Kaido. Kaido told him that he will kill him immeadiately if doesnt join the BPs and swear loyalty. Kanjuro did and ever since he's been feeding Kaido everything. And once he came to Wano he started telling everything to Orochi.

It's obvious to me.
Traitor is Kanjuro
I've said it before, and I'll continue to say it, the traitor MUST BE someone close to the alliance to make a big impact for drama. Law surely isn't the person.
And Shinubu being a gag character and annoying for fans is only a distraction by Oda.

It's someone from the 9 red scabbard to make it shocking and to use it to build a very big rivalry for Kinemon and have him be his main fight of the arc.

Raizo is surely to fight Fukorokojo, so it's not Raizo.
Red Scabbards in Wano did not know of Raizo being in Zou.

On the other hand, Doffy worked with Kaido, Kanjuro stayed on Dressrosa for a while, and he's the ONLY person (outside of Minks) who could have conveyed the message of Raizo being in Zou by telling Doflamingo that he is actually secretly working under Orochi, and because Doffy wanted to make sure he's not lying, he kept him imprisoned just in case until Jack confirms of the story. Which is how Jack went to Zou even before Mingo was taken down.

However, by the time Kinemon arrived to Dressrosa again, Kanjuro had to play along.

Did any wonder why did Kinemon, Kanjuro and Raizo's ship was sabotaged when they left Wano in search of Zou???
This is not random, Kanjuro sabotaged it on purpose

The traitor OBVIOUSLY is someone who had a vivre card of Raizo. I do not believe that anyone from Wano country had this except the 9 red scabbard who traveled in time.

And Some may say it's O-kiku, but I'm betting on Kanjuro all the way. He's the best character to create a great impact on Kinemon's emotion cause he looks like he's the closest to Kinemon. Yet, he's suspeciously VERY VERY quiet as a character. And I'm telling you, Shinobu was the first to suspecting of a traitor and leakage, a traitor would never suggest that and will ONLY start to make blames after some people start to create the rumor of a traitor. But her starting it means she's worried and is not trusting anyone due to her spending 20 years in pain from Orochi and Kaido. So, she might be a pain in the ass, but she's just a distraction from Oda just like Law.

Kanjuro on the other hand, who appeared like he's telling Shinubu to stop accusing Law is only a way to make people less suspecious of him by acting like a peaceful guy. It's some kind of twisted reversed psychology thing haha

So, yeah, my bet is on Kanjuro.

Kinemon vs Kanjuro would be a freaking awesome thing to witness

Besides, as one of the red scabbard who witessed the horror of Dragons, yet he chose to draw Ryuunosuke which bugged Kinemon a lot. Could that also be a hint of him following a Dragon orders (Kaido)?
Exactly my thoughts! Couldn't have said it any better. Great post!

No. If a mink was the traitor, he/she could've told Jack the location of Raizo (inside the tree) from the get-go. We saw that they ALL knew where he was hiding. However, Jack didn't know where exactly Raizo was. He just knew he had to be on Zou.

Jack had Raizo's vivre card. He didn't just get some info from a mink.

Last edited:
Yeah thinking about it again....the traitor is probably a mink.

But here is an interesting possible foreshadowing.

Look at Kanjuro. Dude looks pretty sus only person who is making that expression ( discounting Luffy's crazy ass).

Now here is my theory. When Kanjuro's ass got captured in DR....he spilled the beans to Doffy and Doffy contacted Kaido. Kaido told him that he will kill him immeadiately if doesnt join the BPs and swear loyalty. Kanjuro did and ever since he's been feeding Kaido everything. And once he came to Wano he started telling everything to Orochi.
I honestly would rather a different motive if Kanjuro truly turned out to be the traitor. Maybe Oden's father who was shogun before condemned Kanjuro's family once before, and MAYBE when it was time to condemn his own son because he left Wano's borders, the shogun did not apply the harshest judgement on his son.
I feel a conflict of family-blood-ties-and so on would be much more interesting than Doffy capturing him and with few punches made him spill the beans. Kinda meh for me. besides, it would make us feel really sorry for Kanjuro. Rather, I want some fury against the traitor.

No. If a mink was the traitor, he/she could've told Jack the location of Raizo (inside the tree) from the get-go. We saw that they ALL knew where he was hiding. However, Jack didn't know where exactly Raizo was. He just knew he had to be on Zou.

Exactly!
Dude the minks were already on the verge of death and they got hanged and tortured. If anyone was the traitor among them, while all the minks are poisoned and rendered useless, Jack would have went to the whale and got Raizo. There is NO WAY it's the minks.

Besides, Oda is not the type to devalue someone epicness. Oda showed how loyal the minks are, he will NOT taint it with the existance of a traitor. It simply devalue that historic moment

And if Kanjuro spilled the beans to Doffy and became a snitch, why would Doflamingo still keep him imprisoned in that hellhole wid no food or water??

Still too hard to guess since all the option are flawed.
All the Minks were attacked, so makes no sense.
One of the Red Scabbards would be too big an impact, but the reasoning here doesn't add up for me unless Denjiro is the black sheep and somehow is spying on them and it still looks questionable.
Shinobu? She was with the strawhats and at least one scabbard all the time both in planing stuff and when attacking the Shogun + she also was shown afraid of someone leaking their plan when Hawkins and X-Drake showed up. Her frustration and argue with Law or at Yasu's death would be too real to be just an act.
Law? He owns Luffy a lot and was ready to die with him if Luffy failed to beat Doffy. Don't see him just switching sides now or how he would get info on Hiyori's location.

Status
Not open for further replies.