Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• No, it's not a good adaption.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They are making this for the fans of the manga and anime. They should atleast get the basic things right. He doesn’t even look like Luffy.
I don’t think their primary target audience is us fans but people who wanna experience fantasy tv but without the childish anime/manga. Also, out of every fan cast I saw, I think Inaki looked the closest to Luffy. Could be wrong tho. The hair ain’t a big deal for me personally. A 1:1 adaptation would anyways be trash so I want them to do whatever looks good on tv.

I don’t think their primary target audience is us fans but people who wanna experience fantasy tv but without the childish anime/manga. Also, out of every fan cast I saw, I think Inaki looked the closest to Luffy. Could be wrong tho. The hair ain’t a big deal for me personally. A 1:1 adaptation would anyways be trash so I want them to do whatever looks good on tv.
Lets be honest, one piece fans would be the major audience for the live action. It is not like witcher (they have henry cavill) or anything which will appeal to everybody. I just don’t know why can’t they keep the appearance closer to the manga when it’s relatively easiest thing to do

Seriously some people are totally brainless or not even bother to hide that they are racists lol

"FiShMaN bLaCk hurr durr" make total sense, anyone with basic historical knowlodge can understand that the fishman whole plot in the story is about racism and Otohime and Fisher Tiger are inspired in ML King Jr. and Malcom X. And of course there will be VFX to make Arlong blue.

Like the cast, Garp feels badass.

anyone with basic historical knowlodge can understand that the fishman whole plot in the story is about racism and Otohime and Fisher Tiger are inspired in ML King Jr. and Malcom X. And of course there will be VFX to make Arlong blue.
exactly. there is a video of one russian youtuber about the story on the fishmen island and shit.. this is a really underrated arc

And now the official Netflix One Piece Twitter posted the cast. The cast is more than real.

the pronouns :lawsigh:

Making the fishman black :quest:

aside from that the casting is fine, is Loguetown part of season 1? The alvida actor might get canned right away lol
Yeah, I'd imagine the season will end at Loguetown, or after the Dragon confrontation.