How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How are you gonna still use the trash Squardo argument after FS user Luffy got blindsided by Kaido?
CoO needs to be activated, Squard was a trusted ally, Oda never uses the word HAKI to refer to what happened and this was at a time where haki was a pretty obscure concept to the reader and when Oda used to make it very clear when it was question of it or not

Headcanon. If you hurt a logia's real body they take the hit like anyone else would

Headcanon again, Oldbeard and Shanks literally split the skies though and they did it CASUALLY
Luffy was fully focused on Kaido in 1vs1 and extremely fatigued "barely standing" as per Yamato's own words.
He got blindsided by an external assasin involving himself in this extreme diff fight.

That is different to getting stabbed by someone far weaker than you in a 1 on 1 situation.
WB could detect Ace trying to kill him while sleeping when his haki was working properly in ch552...

Doflamingo can stitch organs, but characters who can phase their bodies into amorphous elements have no durability benefits... Oh wait we've seen haki users slash Akainu's neck and him be fine afterwards...

It's not headcanon, the WB that fought Shanks was not in the same heart attack prone, deathbed state. WB specifically laments the fact his haki isn't working in 569 saying he can't stop them, just before Luffy does it by accident, do you even read the manga bro?

Definitely good writing

There's still too much going on for ZKK:

Kaido and the philosophy of death

Zoro's declaration and his caring for the Samurai population

Zoro's parallel with the Samurai Kawamatsu and Hyogoro mentioned about

And of course the fact no one else will likely kill him

Lastly the moon prophecy parallel and the parallel with Oden's Enma
So in other words you just want it to happen because you’re a zoro fan?

Just be honest, no shame in admitting that

Drake failed his mission again after stating he wouldn't die empty-handed!? I'm tired, CP0 boss even made it to the rooftop anyway. Perhaps he's severely wounded by the stab but still, Drake took it to the throat so the CP0 boss is in better shape from their exchange. I'm still a fan but it's tiring.

As for the Luffy fight, distractions and such, it's not too bad, I guess, one of them just getting knocked out would've been more underwhelming. People have been memeing that a hostage (not exactly one in this case but a distraction to one of the combatants nonetheless) would happen. Hopefully rest of the fight is interesting and those panels this chapter are cool.

Definitely good writing

There's still too much going on for ZKK:

Kaido and the philosophy of death

Zoro's declaration and his caring for the Samurai population

Zoro's parallel with the Samurai Kawamatsu and Hyogoro mentioned about

And of course the fact no one else will likely kill him

Lastly the moon prophecy parallel and the parallel with Oden's Enma
So near death Zoro getting up again and killing a Yonko is good writing? Please explain that to me

Status
Not open for further replies.