How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man why are so many people thinking that luffy will be out like oden did for .Also oden is directly cuffed then but here there is no one to cuff luffy not even a gifter. Luffy will definetly back up if there is no act end stuff or kaido flashback next chapter

I have still yet to see you form a coherent argument it's just "meh Oda will do it somehow and you'll be mad"

You don't care about the writing being good because you want it to happen that bad

Well at least I have my answer

:risitavirus:
You couldn't see good writing if it slapped you buddy. Let's not even pretend you'd know what that is :suresure:

It will be peak fiction when a broken bones Zoro somehow gets up and kill Kaido and I want it to happen. Great writing :youcraz:

ZKK is the answer :kobeha:

I am talking about being distracted in 2vs1 by Enma and hit by King's mountain buster.
You boy, with FS, is collecting L's like mad. :rolaugh:
Why would your boy need another PU? Didnt you say that he was a top tier equal to Kaido in his base? :saden:
The more PUs he gets the worse he looks. :ihaha:
Enma saved him without it no unlocking AdvCoC. Zori still barely drew with King after that and is now knocking on deaths door

Kaido will go Awakening and Luffy will come back with a power matching that.

Current Luffy is equal hence why Kaido needed a distraction Oda couldn't be more clear that Kaido can't take down Luffy 1 on 1 clean with him paralleling a scene with Oden.

Nah the longer Zori is out the worse he looks YC1 nearly killing him

:mihanha:

Luffy consistently getting up or being found by allies whilst drowning is the Pinnacle of peak fiction. Absolute stupendous confectionery. I wonder who'll be there for him now :risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.