How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Actually Luffy fans knew until Kaido has his flashback it ain't over.

You were confident Luffy would get clapped fairly last chapter Lik from Gear 4 running g out of stamina

Zori fans should just stay in their lane and be happy with the sloppy seconds they get it's what most of them get in real life anyway
Luffy fans dont know shit and you show it every chapter. :rolaugh:
Zoro fans are exactly where they should be - backing ZKK. :finally:

Luffy got distracted? seriously, isn't he has FS and is in serious mode..? I'm out of this shit fight, lost my interest, just hope this fight get wrapped sooner or we are moving in another thing. by this shit writing, I hope next week will be Luffy awaken reveal, ain't no way this shit excuse leads to nothing. I'll skip this chapter.:lusalty: next week better be it , oda

Looks like Luffy vs Katakuri didn't teach Luffy any lesson. Getting easily distracted in a serious battle. Pathetic writing.

Oda: pay attention
Reality: pay attention on how I destroy him completely.

Good going.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

In the next chapter we will see what kaido versus someone who is superior to DRAKE, we can now scale things up correctly. Laughter
Drake is currently at the level of the strongest vice admiral, I would say he makes an extreme difference to someone like KIZARU.

:doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll::doffytroll:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
And, yeah luffy is getting awakening too.

No way luffy after seriously getting damaged can defeat kaido.

It's Luffy vs katakuri again.

Only difference would be that Luffy will awaken instead of kaido hitting himself

would it be possible that kaido before eliminating the cp0, wondered why the interference?

because there must be a legitimate issue for the GM to dare to interfere....if kaido questions the GM's actions, kaido's suspicions will increase greatly because the GM is afraid of someone like luffy.

kaido will not be defeated, much less ZKK (hahahaha), kaido will side with luffy, I think oda is setting up a moral defeat for kaido, coupled with a partial defeat in combat, or a draw

Luffy got distracted? seriously, isn't he has FS and is in serious mode..? I'm out of this shit fight, lost my interest, just hope this fight get wrapped sooner or we are moving in another thing. by this shit writing, I hope next week will be Luffy awaken reveal, ain't no way this shit excuse leads to nothing. I'll skip this chapter.:lusalty: next week better be it , oda
Get in for more drama. There will be no awakening. Luffy got KOed. FS is just for decoration or Oda dementia hit again. He is planning his return ticket to east blue.

the hatred against luffy makes me laugh always the same ones who are disappointed that their character is only bread crumbs so they want to attack the MC's feast.

for those who don't understand if luffy has been defeated it means that there will still be easily 1 or even 2 more years before this endless arc finally ends:luuh::willsmith:

Status
Not open for further replies.