How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if kaido beats luffy with the cp0 distraction
would that be satisfying in anyway ?

end of response to sam
bit unrelated but the oden stocks this chap
But kaido isn't going to win against Luffy. Luffy will eventually get back up and say for the thousandth time "i am defintiely going to beat Kaido and become king of the pirates".

Kidd or Zoro got next? :hohoho:
nah kidd got his dub
and zoro needs to focus on not ending up in a body bag
it's become apparent that he isn't "resting"
Post automatically merged:

But kaido isn't going to win against Luffy. Luffy will eventually get back up and say for the thousandth time "i am defintiely going to beat Kaido and become king of the pirates".
well ofc I know that
but am asking you if the alternative
kaido winning in a dodgy way is better.

X Drake Vs. CP0 boss. Drake stabs CP0 boss, that turns and hits Drake's throat with “Shigan”.

drake stood up to take another L
I cant believe this
what was the point of standing up?
what a waste of panel space.
i think this is the way of oda telling us x drake down for the count but i don't see why should he make x drake even standup at this point.

luffy is obviously not out, this is odas way of saying Luffy surpassed oden (even if everyone already knows that)
basically
having him go through the same thing and still win
this is the level required to actually surpass oden .
Post automatically merged:

i think this is the way of oda telling us x drake down for the count but i don't see why should he make x drake even standup at this point.
maye xdrake might be dead now

maybe it's a tad realistic ......
that luffy can't stop the consequence of outside interference on his fight? lol
it's not....in the end oda decided to do it...honestly feels like a kid/amateur writing a story...because I don't see much thinking done while writing....and editors we know they don't do anything other than marketing

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
You really a Texans fan and an X Drake fan?
I wouldn’t say I’m a Drake fan per se. I’m just really interested in his role in the bigger picture of “Good Marines” vs “Evil Marines”.

Even if he’s getting clowned for power level purposes, I refuse to believe all his narrative setup is voided just like that

Status
Not open for further replies.