How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Though Idk what the plotline is rn? Why they showing him each chapter, why Franky asking him if he's still alive.
He has passed out and seemingly bleeding all over the place after seeing the Grim Reaper. If Oda wanted to have him pass out like he did with Sanji, all it took was to draw a simple 2 panels showing him going down. Not the Grim Reaper coming in and a couple more panels of Strawhats wondering what happened to him. There's definitely something cooking with this plot thread Oda created out of nowhere, whether the outcome is something good or bad is yet to be seen though.

Zoro fights Akainu/ Magma and Luffy fights Imu :kata:
Wouldn't mind it one bit but Imu feels like a Orochi/Spandam type opponent at best while Sakazuki definitely has unfinished business with Luffy.

Zoro preparing for ZKK as we speak.

I was for it lol but the guy isnt even conscious rn and Im sure cant even physically move.

Though Idk what the plotline is rn? Why they showing him each chapter, why Franky asking him if he's still alive.

Could've just offscreened his recovery like Sanji.
showing him each chapter because is most likely to imply there's a chance zoro is dying
taking the drug before he fought king had clear consequences and we are seeing exactly that
coming out of it and surviving is his struggle here not voiding the pain to take on someone far stronger than who he just beat.
with sanji and others it's clearly different.they didnt take a suicidal drug.

if kaido knocks luffy out unconscious , some folks think the solution is another unconscious person who also happens to be weaker
I had to laugh.

showing him each chapter because is most likely to imply there's a chance zoro is dying
taking the drug before he fought king had clear consequences and we are seeing exactly that
coming out of it and surviving is his struggle here not voiding the pain to take on someone far stronger than who he just beat.
with sanji and others it's clearly different.

if kaido knocks luffy out unconscious , some folks think the solution is another unconscious person who also happens to be weaker
I had to laugh.
I would enjoy it if Kaido just turned on the Cp-0 guy, learned that there were WG warships nearby and went to destroy them too lol.

He has passed out and seemingly bleeding all over the place after seeing the Grim Reaper. If Oda wanted to have him pass out like he did with Sanji, all it took was to draw a simple 2 panels showing him going down. Not the Grim Reaper coming in and a couple more panels of Strawhats wondering what happened to him. There's definitely something cooking with this plot thread Oda created out of nowhere, whether the outcome is something good or bad is yet to be seen though.

Wouldn't mind it one bit but Imu feels like a Orochi/Spandam type opponent at best while Sakazuki definitely has unfinished business with Luffy.
Here is the thing, I believe it goes like this:

Sabo
Luffy
Zoro

For who fights Akainu, Luffy doesnt really hold grudges and while he has unfinished business with Akainu we have Sabo who is litteraly Ace 2.0 who's a top revo going against the WG in the wings. Sabo's who's potential can be comparable to Ace/Luffy tbh. One Piece is big on wills and people carrying them, Ace's will is to protect his brother Luffy but also can be to take revenge against Akainu for killing his pops and him.

Status
Not open for further replies.