How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the funny thing is that the Beast pirates who are supposed to be known for their high recovery speed stay down
Other than Ulti, Kanjuro who isn't even a Beast Pirate member is the only antagonist who was able to recover after being defeated.

Even after he was defeated a second time by Kin'emon, he was able to temporarily regain consciousness

Meanwhile characters like Who's Who, Sasaki, and even Jack are still down.

dude
Zoro preparing for ZKK as we speak.

I was for it lol but the guy isnt even conscious rn and Im sure cant even physically move.

Though Idk what the plotline is rn? Why they showing him each chapter, why Franky asking him if he's still alive.

Could've just offscreened his recovery like Sanji.
franky asked zoro that because zoro is not responding and also just making a free fall off onigshima without any resistance. so i guess franky asked him about that. Kinda like how drake said last chapter. It's zero but i do think this is going towards black blade

2 scenarios:

1) Luffy is down again... someone needs to stall kaido some more. In that case, it is likely zoro will step up.
2) Luffy is down but gets up almost immediately, due to awakening and what not.
Zoro is died
Post automatically merged:

2 scenarios:

1) Luffy is down again... someone needs to stall kaido some more. In that case, it is likely zoro will step up.
Zoro get a L so he dont want to get 2

2 scenarios:

or kaido will deal with cp0 and remind himself and will have a flashback of him and luffy will get up. Zoro will not be able to stall up kaido because zoro doesn't have what it takes to stall kaido at his present situation. even if marco heals him. he doesn't miracolosly get all broken bones in placein his fight against kaido and king . So i don't hope much on that .

Status
Not open for further replies.