HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
that’s it.
Kaido appeared in front of him and even 2 of his alliancepartners betrayed him on point, he fighter. Yes he lost, but luffy did also.

Before that, he went for Shanks and is still around.
Also he went in big mums territories, took what got stolen and left again (exactly like luffy!).

but the Zoro fandom don’t want to discuss here, it’s obviously all they care for is wanking Zoro, which is pretty boring.
He got fucked by kaido.

He lost an arm and got fucked by shanks

He didnt even fucking see meme on wci not even remotely comparable to luffy and half his crew doing what they did.

Zoro woke up thanks to treatment, after which he went to bed and did not wake up until the next day. Killer went through all this without outside help.
Zoro wasn't treated. It was a gag remember. Hiyori says she used Ussop's toad oil that supposedly makes Sword wounds disappear instantly... Did you miss the gag?

Why do you think Zoro was easily fatigued when he fought kyoshiro the next day.

Anyway, there's no basis for Killer having better endurance since he was one shot and the rest is headcanon about what happened to him afterwards.

In fact endurance is also different from recovery which you are conflating to be the same thing. Endurance is the ability to take damage and keep fighting. That different from recovery which is simply recovering from damage. We know Zoro's recovery isn't god tier like luffy since he spent a number of arcs pre time skip recovering from damage of previous arcs. But his endurance is fine as we saw with the Kuma situation

J

Jo_Ndule

Is chinjao a rival of Luffy for having CoC, also Crocodile and Moriah have fought Yonkou and survived. Why don't you give something like, has a grand fleet to match Luffy. Or has poneglyphs and knows how to read them... You know, THE THINGS THAT HELP MAKE YOU PIRATE KING
Chinjao rivaled prime freaking Garp!

Some people read 2 piece and thinking CoC is irrelevant to gauge PL.

Old chinjao still matched g2 and g3 luffy

J

Jo_Ndule

Zoro wasn't treated. It was a gag remember. Hiyori says she used Ussop's toad oil that supposedly makes Sword wounds disappear instantly... Did you miss the gag?

Why do you think Zoro was easily fatigued when he fought kyoshiro the next day.

Anyway, there's no basis for Killer having better endurance since he was one shot and the rest is headcanon about what happened to him afterwards.

In fact endurance is also different from recovery which you are conflating to be the same thing. Endurance is the ability to take damage and keep fighting. That different from recovery which is simply recovering from damage. We know Zoro's recovery isn't god tier like luffy since he spent a number of arcs pre time skip recovering from damage of previous arcs. But his endurance is fine as we saw with the Kuma situation
Lol he wasn't treated? What nonsense is this

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
For you ignoring all arguments and pulling nonsense out of the air again? Thx no interest. Keep wanking your Fantasy, i am more into serious discussions between fans.
Lmfao the bitterness.
Theres nothing serious about pushing kidd to luffy level

The same old chinjao who shit himself and was in awe of zoro

Pica > Kidd
Kidd's magnet power and him collecting a big chunk of metal weapons won't work against the Golem.
Big chunk of weapons aren't city level, Pica's mere punch (and not even his whole body) is easily city level.
Golem pica neg diffs, Base pica would be a difficult fight, i'd say Kid Extreme Diffs. :smithnie:

:ihaha:

I asked a question to the other guy. But it seems you want me to ask you.

IS CHINJAO ALSO LUFFY'S RIVAL FOR THE PIRATE KING THRONE?

This is a yes or no question meaning there's two possible answers, YES or NO.

Can you answer this with a YES or NO.

Please I know English isn't your first language so I'll repeat this. Answer QUI or NON