Hey hey hey. They lifted rocks
But luffy and Rodie had an actual fight in Zou where luffy was being taken back and was evenly matching Rodie.

Remember that fight. When Luffy was having a head butting fight with Rodie.

Is Rodie also Luffy’s rival since they were competing over something that doesn't actually count as full combat strength and they were somewhat evenly matched?

While all this is happening, Blackbeard: Am I a joke to you?

J

Jo_Ndule

Okay, let's just look at the facts:
1. CoA raises the attack level to a completely different level. Incomparably with the base.
2. Killer received at least 2 wounds (attacks) from Zoro(with CoA), when as Zoro himself received one single attack(without CoA).
And since the Killer's scythe was intact, it's obvious that he didn't even try to defend himself.
3. Zoro came to his senses after Hiyori’s treatment, when Killer came himself to his senses and roamed around, until he was captured by Quinn's subordinates.
So who is more hardy? The one who came to himself after a stronger attack, or the one who came to himself after treatment for a simple attack. Or is this one Killer stab wound comparable to Zoro’s attack with CoA?
Killer is certainly not the most powerful but do not underestimate his power and exalt the power of Zoro because of this ridiculous hassle.
Killer took zoro haki named strike without needing medical help to be conscious

The dude got drowned by queen and yet still fine

Zoro out there as zombie after one stab.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But luffy and Rodie had an actual fight in Zou where luffy was being taken back and was evenly matching Rodie.

Is Rodie also Luffy’s rival since they were competing over something that doesn't actually count as full combat strength and they were somewhat evenly matched?

Lmfao did you just see that response.
Kidd matched yonkos apparently. Smh.

Zoro came to his senses after Hiyori’s treatment, when Killer came himself to his senses and roamed around, until he was captured by Quinn's subordinates.
A full day passed between when we saw killer and when he appeared in Udon

We saw Zoro a few hours later from the fight

You are saying something about Killer having higher endurance but there's no proof. Zoro got run through and still one shotted killer. Killer got surface slashes and passed out

Always fun to see Kid fans daydreaming.

In my opinion Eustass Kid would obviously beat zoro.
:suresure:
Kid is build as even with luffy, he is build as rival, the other side of the coin to luffy.
No, you're talking about blackbeard.
This started already in the Archipel and it’s no coincidence that only luffys and kids first mate are also supernovae.
Sure, they were portrayed as rivals pre-ts, but that's already over, he is no match for Luffy in anything anymore.
It is also no coincidence that the fight of both didn’t was a clear 1v1 and at the end no clear winner was stated (yeah yeah fandom fantasies something else, I don’t care).
You're talking about Zoro vs Killer? Zoro obviously won.
Oda is creating Kid as evenly matching Luffy, at person, at character,
LOL :gokulaugh:
Sure.
:vistalaugh: Brook alone solos Kid's crew.
That is why kid will be above Zoro all time, like Luffy is above Zoro and killer. Easy as that.
:daydream:

J

Jo_Ndule

I didn't know rodie has CoC

Let me remind you a fact : chinjso is Garp Rival
He gave Garp trouble to go training just to win.
CoC is a huge a factor.

Also Teach is a league above Luffy
Kidd has never been placed below luffy yet
If you have any statement , tell me.

If kidd was clearly weaker, Oda will have kidd ask luffy for alliance as Law/Capone did

Instead it's Luffy asking kidd and he declines.

Feats - Conquerers Haki, even states by kaido
Portrayal - Udon, matched several yonko, still alive and going for them

and so on.

just picking some stuff we don’t know so far doesn’t change anything. I gave my arguments. Work with them and don’t fantasize about something not mentioned so far in the manga.
Is chinjao a rival of Luffy for having CoC, also Crocodile and Moriah have fought Yonkou and survived. Why don't you give something like, has a grand fleet to match Luffy. Or has poneglyphs and knows how to read them... You know, THE THINGS THAT HELP MAKE YOU PIRATE KING

If kidd was clearly weaker, Oda will have kidd ask luffy for alliance as Law/Capone did
Maybe he would before the betrayal, but no anymore, and that's not because he is equal to Luffy.

Instead it's Luffy asking kidd and he declines.
That's Luffy's personality, just like WB asked for the help of strong prisoners from Impel Down.

:luuh:

Worst

Custom title
Feats - Conquerers Haki, even states by kaido
Portrayal - Udon, matched several yonko, still alive and going for them

and so on.

just picking some stuff we don’t know so far doesn’t change anything. I gave my arguments. Work with them and don’t fantasize about something not mentioned so far in the manga.
Yea Kid and Luffy are the only SNs that managed to deal with Yonkos successfully
I'm sure Kid attacked Kaido when he popped out of nowhere (sure he got fkt up but so was Luffy xD)
I don't think his crew is rly strong (i think they're far weaker than the SHs but imho Kid can rival Luffy's strength not so sure about Killer vs Zoro but Kid is definetly around Luffy's level (if not equal depends on Oda's plans)

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Is chinjao a rival of Luffy for having CoC, also Crocodile and Moriah have fought Yonkou and survived. Why don't you give something like, has a grand fleet to match Luffy. Or has poneglyphs and knows how to read them... You know, THE THINGS THAT HELP MAKE YOU PIRATE KING
i have put some arguments, but still, you pull some absolute irrelevant stuff out of the air just to troll around.

we don’t Know anything about kidd getting PGs, we don’t know if he has somebody able to read them, we don’t know if he has a fleet... and all these things right now doesn’t matter.
Specially not for stating that kid is way above Zoro, which is also way under luffy, even stated by himself!

A full day passed between when we saw killer and when he appeared in Udon

We saw Zoro a few hours later from the fight

You are saying something about Killer having higher endurance but there's no proof. Zoro got run through and still one shotted killer. Killer got surface slashes and passed out
Zoro woke up thanks to treatment, after which he went to bed and did not wake up until the next day. Killer went through all this without outside help.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yea Kid and Luffy are the only SNs that managed to deal with Yonkos successfully
I'm sure Kid attacked Kaido when he popped out of nowhere (sure he got fkt up but so was Luffy xD)
I don't think his crew is rly strong (i think they're far weaker than the SHs but imho Kid can rival Luffy's strength not so sure about Killer vs Zoro but Kid is definetly around Luffy's level (if not equal depends on Oda's plans)
that’s it.
Kaido appeared in front of him and even 2 of his alliancepartners betrayed him on point, he fighter. Yes he lost, but luffy did also.

Before that, he went for Shanks and is still around.
Also he went in big mums territories, took what got stolen and left again (exactly like luffy!).

but the Zoro fandom don’t want to discuss here, it’s obviously all they care for is wanking Zoro, which is pretty boring.