You're doing a great job of making up arguments and debunking them.

For all we know, Lucky Roo sat on rookie Kidd and shot him in the arm. What I'm saying is don't jump to conclusions, which is what you're doing.
My conclusions whether jumped to or not are THERE NO FEATS SO THERE NO CONCLUSION

Kid has no feats so don't give him premature conclusions

Zoro beat killer and that's the end of that

Everything else about Kid and Killer having to have some mathematical relation to Luffy and Zoro is purely baseless and I will NOT just go along with it

Yes but I never said Killer's physical strength was the reason he was strong? It's probably the spinning death blades he wields.
And I said those spinning blades haven't been shown to have any feat comparable to cutting a fuckin mountain so no feat no FEAT.

Even pre time skip Zoro was cutting steel trains in half and Killer's spinning blades are supposed to do what?

Geez

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And I said those spinning blades haven't been shown to have any feat comparable to cutting a fuckin mountain so no feat no FEAT.

Even pre time skip Zoro was cutting steel trains in half and Killer's spinning blades are supposed to do what?

Geez
To be fair, Zoro also hasn't cut a mountain. Just a large hill.
Tacs just panicking cause she knows whats gonna happen when zoro cuts kaido
Not happening br0.

J

Jo_Ndule

Hahaha... because of course you did the measurements right?
Cutting a golem by using your best techniques isn't impressive

Old Streussen cut a huge chateau taller than Pica Golem.

Law actually cut a mountain + metal factory inside

Kidd was and will always be above Zoro

You can write whatever nonsense
Zoro will never be above any conqueror, similar to Posthawk isn't above any top conqueror.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
In my opinion Eustass Kid would obviously beat zoro. Kid is build as even with luffy, he is build as rival, the other side of the coin to luffy. This started already in the Archipel and it’s no coincidence that only luffys and kids first mate are also supernovae. It is also no coincidence that the fight of both didn’t was a clear 1v1 and at the end no clear winner was stated (yeah yeah fandom fantasies something else, I don’t care). Oda is creating Kid as evenly matching Luffy, at person, at character, at intentions and at crew.
That is why kid will be above Zoro all time, like Luffy is above Zoro and killer. Easy as that.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Cutting a golem by using your best techniques isn't impressive

Old Streussen cut a huge chateau taller than Pica Golem.

Law actually cut a mountain + metal factory inside

Kidd was and will always be above Zoro

You can write whatever nonsense
Zoro will never be above any conqueror, similar to Posthawk isn't above any top conqueror.
So chinjao > zoro
The bullshit machine is back

HA001

In my opinion Eustass Kid would obviously best zoro. Kid is build as even with luffy, he is build as rival, the other side of the coin to luffy. This started already in the Archipel and it’s no coincidence that only luffys and kids first mate are also supernovae. It is also no coincidence that the fight of both didn’t was a clear 1v1 and at the end no clear winner was stated (yeah yeah fandom fantasies something else, I don’t care). Oda is creating Kid as evenly matching Luffy, at person, at character, at intentions and at crew.
That is why kid will be above Zoro all time, like Luffy is above Zoro and killer. Easy as that.
Nonsense.
The shs beat kidds crew without luffy.

HA001

He had that technique in East blue. You mean Zoro's best technique is from East blue?

Then he used unnamed sword slashes to bisect the entire top half
This is especially hilarious coming from a guy who says wss title is skill only
So zoros best technique is still something he had from the east blue is it. Why is he learning no new skills then to become wss

Got the balls to answer @Jo_Ndule

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Name one thing kid has been shown to actually rival Luffy in.

Let's list them and you can pick one
Feats
Portrayal
Bounty
Influence
Territory
Crew
Grand fleet
Combat strength
Closeness to finding one piece

If there's something here I'm missing then include it please.

I want to see PROOF of this rivalry
Feats - Conquerers Haki, even states by kaido
Portrayal - Udon, matched several yonko, still alive and going for them

and so on.

just picking some stuff we don’t know so far doesn’t change anything. I gave my arguments. Work with them and don’t fantasize about something not mentioned so far in the manga.

Okay, let's just look at the facts:
1. CoA raises the attack level to a completely different level. Incomparably with the base.
2. Killer received at least 2 wounds (attacks) from Zoro(with CoA), when as Zoro himself received one single attack(without CoA).
And since the Killer's scythe was intact, it's obvious that he didn't even try to defend himself.
3. Zoro came to his senses after Hiyori’s treatment, when Killer came himself to his senses and roamed around, until he was captured by Quinn's subordinates.
So who is more hardy? The one who came to himself after a stronger attack, or the one who came to himself after treatment for a simple attack. Or is this one Killer stab wound comparable to Zoro’s attack with CoA?
Killer is certainly not the most powerful but do not underestimate his power and exalt the power of Zoro because of this ridiculous hassle.