A screenwriter sent this to the show runner of the series on Twitter.

I don't know but does it feel like this tv show is the biggest anime adaptation project to the point that if it fails this might be the end of any such attempt being made again?

Maybe I'm exaggerating but I do not remember this much hype around the making of Death note or even Ghost in the shell or Alita battle angel.

A screenwriter sent this to the show runner of the series on Twitter.

I don't know but does it feel like this tv show is the biggest anime adaptation project to the point that if it fails this might be the end of any such attempt being made again?

Maybe I'm exaggerating but I do not remember this much hype around the making of Death note or even Ghost in the shell or Alita battle angel.
Them better to fell. Every anime adaptation from Netflix was shit.

This thread has stooped so low the last couple of days. How can anyone possibly think Hawkins is weak. Pathetic.
But Kejon I really want to convince you that Hawkins is the supernova who is gonna die in this arc.

And remember this doesnt mean he's weak we've seen strong character die.

It also doesn't mean he's a badly written character since guys like Ace literally became fan favourites because of the stories of their deaths

In my mind I have a very well written touching story about how Hawkin's story will go all the way to his death that ensures he will enter the top 10 favorite characters of many fans.

Are you willing to discuss this possibility?

But Kejon I really want to convince you that Hawkins is the supernova who is gonna die in this arc.

And remember this doesnt mean he's weak we've seen strong character die.

It also doesn't mean he's a badly written character since guys like Ace literally became fan favourites because of the stories of their deaths

In my mind I have a very well written touching story about how Hawkin's story will go all the way to his death that ensures he will enter the top 10 favorite characters of many fans.

Are you willing to discuss this possibility?
Hawkins is not going to die. He will live until the very end of one piece. The only character i can see dying is Law.

J

Jo_Ndule

So you are implying that each take one of the Yonkos? I think it is pretty ambitious, but if oda is writing it well, why not.
I always found it kinda amusing that suddenly we have on the same arc someone called "big MOM" and also someone carrying the Name "Eustass KIDD", it was always like a wink to us. Even more when we get to know both of them are at the same place now.
BM and Kaido are similar ; kidd and luffy are similar too
Natural freaks vs normal humans
They served under someone while kidd and luffy have never served under WG or anyone.