How was it not treated? He received a stab wound, and a serious one. They stopped the bleeding, bandaged it, maybe even sewed it up. And 1 and 2 is a fact.
Your scan shows that it's bandaged. And when she pulled on his arm, he bled again. In the next chapter, the blood is no longer on the bandages, so it has been bandaged again. You can't see it on your scan at the bottom, but it looks like that's where she's changing the bandages again.
about Zoro who must always be nerfed
When Sanji encountered Vergo, no one complained that he was injured, because it was "not more than an hour" after he was blown up and buried under the rubble in the cave. But when Zoro was unable to do anything to Kyoshiro, it was immediately noted that he was previously injured, he was without a sword, the weather was not suitable. And all this is normal, but you are not consistent. I'm not talking specifically about you, but about Zoro's fans. I treat both of them equally, by the way.
You mean bandages are the extent of treating Stab wounds? Is that what Chopper does? Put bandages on and leave? He doesn't have antibiotics or disinfectants or coagulants or stitching wounds? He just does bandaging?

Zoro was bandaged up and then given Ussop's toad oil which was supposed to HEAL HIS WOUNDS LIKE MAGIC. That's the extent of the medical knowledge Hiyori and Toko had and that's the extent they applied. Everything else you are saying is pure fan fiction that requires skills none of them clearly have since they believe Usopp's medicine is a thing and they would have to have medical equipment they clearly don't have

There's no need to force this point. Why do you want to make things up for the sake of this point anyway? You are giving people made up abilities and equipment and ignoring the context of the situation for some reason just to be correct when you are wrong.

I don't care about comparing this to Sanji or whoever the hell. I'm saying this is what Oda is showing us is happening and I'm not adding any specualtion whatsoever and thats it. No need to try so hard.

Also THIS ISNT A SCAN. ITS THE OFFICIAL TRANSLATION

You mean bandages are the extent of treating Stab wounds? Is that what Chopper does? Put bandages on and leave? He doesn't have antibiotics or disinfectants or coagulants or stitching wounds? He just does bandaging?

Zoro was bandaged up and then given Ussop's toad oil which was supposed to HEAL HIS WOUNDS LIKE MAGIC. That's the extent of the medical knowledge Hiyori and Toko had and that's the extent they applied. Everything else you are saying is pure fan fiction that requires skills none of them clearly have since they believe Usopp's medicine is a thing and they would have to have medical equipment they clearly don't have

There's no need to force this point. Why do you want to make things up for the sake of this point anyway? You are giving people made up abilities and equipment and ignoring the context of the situation for some reason just to be correct when you are wrong.

I don't care about comparing this to Sanji or whoever the hell. I'm saying this is what Oda is showing us is happening and I'm not adding any specualtion whatsoever and thats it. No need to try so hard.

killer was bandaged after too
pretty moot point that was raised if you ask me .
we all saw the fight
he asked zoro to get serious
gyukimaru interrupted twice , the second one gave killer an opening to hit zoro with a fatal blow
he smiles
killer cant even pull his scythe .
zoro finishes him off, he's out immediately zoro deals the blow while the reverse isnt true .
fact he fainted after it aint a problem . hody and luffy where not close in strength when his bite almost put luffy in a coma. neither are wb squardo when he got stabbed. or roger when those fodder killed him. they are human and stabs are gonna hurt/fatal if they are open.

killer in the fight didnt have bandages around his chest
in udon he did
just like they treated luffy after the fight with kaido.

very easy to catch this
only bandages he had previously was around his arms . not much more than the one zoro had after his encounter with hawkins. people are resting on pretty moot point and excuses here. he lost. end of story.
Yes, you're right. Ahead of me. After I wrote about Zoro's bandages, I thought about the same thing about the Killer, went to check in the previous chapters to make sure, and that's it. Either the Kaido pirates were too careful(who would have thought), or he bandaged himself, but I don't like this option, and it's unlikely.

Yes, you're right. Ahead of me. After I wrote about Zoro's bandages, I thought about the same thing about the Killer, went to check in the previous chapters to make sure, and that's it. Either the Kaido pirates were too careful(who would have thought), or he bandaged himself, but I don't like this option, and it's unlikely.
wow I dont usually see your kind here who admits that
good on you mate

Unlike many people, I'm not afraid of being wrong, and I won't stand my ground even if I'm not. I will only argue if only people belittle the character in order to make their favorite look more convincing. Of the recent cases, it's a Cracker vs Pika, and Zoro vs Killer.
For example, I made a mistake that the Killer did not get help\treatment.