Status
Not open for further replies.
killer was bandaged after too
But why speculate about what a happened there then?

Like we know for a fact that Zoro was treated with fake medicine that did nothing. That's a fact in the story.

We don't know what Kamazou was treated with or the extent of medical knowledge of the people treating him and so it could be vastly more effective or vastly less effective than the "treatment" Zoro got or they are the same or whatever the fuck really

None of that matters. Oda showed Killer bandaged up to explain how killer is walking around. Then Oda shows clearly that Zoro was "treated" with fake medicine that did nothing to show that it did nothing.

That's the story we have and that's what's we shall go with

Unlike many people, I'm not afraid of being wrong, and I won't stand my ground even if I'm not. I will only argue if only people belittle the character in order to make their favorite look more convincing. Of the recent cases, it's a Cracker vs Pika, and Zoro vs Killer.
For example, I made a mistake that the Killer did not get help\treatment.
You also made the mistake AND KEEP MAKING THE MISTAKE that Zoro was treated. You are saying Ussop's fake medicine works and Hiyori and Toko have medical skills they have never shown and had medical equipment they never showed and ignoring the fact that Hiyori literally says that all she did was give Zoro fake medicine hoping it would magically cure him.

These are facts in the manga and you are adding on specualtion and changing the facts for some reason

Status
Not open for further replies.