How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this crying about Oda being a shitty writer, if you don't like the manga then stop reading, you want to criticize the work and that's okay but stop crying. It's not like your crying will make Oda change how he writes moving forward or realization of your headcannon. Oda is very inconsistent when it comes to power levels, who can beat who in a fair 1v1. This is a manga about pirates, they don't care for these sort of things most of the time, Luffy vs Kata prime example or even a better one is the 5SN vs Kaido and BM. According to the rules of honorable fights the 5 young men should never have started fighting against 2 elderly people (1 being a woman).

Sure there are instances where there are duels and the rules are to be respected like Zoro vs Mihawk and Luffy vs Usopp but when your goal is something other than just beating your opponent then nobody cares how you beat some obstacles in your way whether you are a pirate, a marine or even someone else.

I am not a Drake fan but he was clearly portrayed as one of the stronger Flying Six. I think people are just judging him too harshly, we already saw that Apoo is a bitch and ran away the moment he thought he would lose, which probably lead to Drake losing in a 2v1 and even then the CP0 guy said that he was a handful. The true hype is for Izo who was able to 2v1 and defeat 1. The CP0 were actually not interested in fighting Izo at all while they wanted to get rid of Drake. But what has been pretty much confirmed is that there is a considerable gap between the YC and the Flying Six since Izo who was a YC (probably not the YC3) was able to 2v1 CP0 agents and beat 1 while Drake could not. The disappointing part is Kaido and King sending these weak Flying Six to capture Yamato, like how the bloody hell would they do that, and they were not even going for a team effort on this mission except maybe Ulti and Page One (were they even going for Yamato).

Luffy potentially losing again makes the plot a little unpredictable and I like it (no longer the same old Luffy losing multiple times to Crocoboy etc. shit).

Okay. You have a point. But Katakuri knew about Luffy coming out of cake.
sure he was using his FS, i mean when you are busy fighting someone like Kaido, you don't use FS to track other possibilities. Katakuri was fighting Luffy he didn't noticed that Flambe was there or that She interfered in Luffy's fight.

If you’re a Luffy “fan” and still complaining then you’re an absolute fraud because you’re ignoring your own character’s ideology and what they stand for

There should be 0% way I’m more of a Luffy fan than you ***** when I mainly support Sanji…cmon do better @Captain Luffy
What i hate most in this world is when I’m more of a Luffy fans than Luffy fans…..Imagine ignoring the fact Luffy cheapshotted Kaido multiple fights (Like Queen did Sanji)
Then ignoring what Luffy himself said this

Status
Not open for further replies.