How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i never said that Enma uses something other than Zoro's haki , and for me it is a power up with a drawback since it consumes too much haki the same goes for Luffy's g4
Thing is Zoro is literally saying he has to hold back because of Haki consumption. So it is not a power up. And none attack from Enma until ACoC implies to be stronger than previous Zoro attacks.

This is quite literally the most interesting thing that could have happen in Kaido's plot since it puts him in a situation where his desired versus against a person finally capable of putting up a fight has been once again frustrated by an unwanted third party; not only that, but the World Government itself, which is unexpectedly intruding Wano in the middle of a war. You have Kaido seemingly suffering from this since he clearly wouldn't want to win this way, yet the only thing some of you are discussing is SnEAk ATtaCK, ZKK, cONdOm and such idiocies; as usual, a joke of a community.

Probably the first time I'm actually interested in what will happen with Kaido's fight. Wondering how will he manage the fact that the event with Oden and the hag happened again, what difference will Luffy make and what future consequences this will bring.

Luffy's ideology is freedom, what about it in this chapter. freedom to sneakattack, i dont get you
Because Luffy has no code of honor
That’s what you’re not seeing. Luffy will fight a man, woman, or whatever. He’ll attack from behind also in blindspots and cheapshot

He even makes it a point to say there’s no fairness in a pirate fight. So why are you still crying?

Status
Not open for further replies.