How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't said that during Hakai did she? And they both got surprised by Zoro blocking it. Either way doesn't matter Zoro is the only stepping up to Hakai. Everybody else got afraid.
So you mean BM was serious during Hakai? Yea could be. Doesnt change that the attack was indirect and Zoro just block a fraction of it for 1 sec tho. Killer said "we couldnt dodge", the others seemed shocked etc do you mean they should be calm when 2 Emperors attack them? That was exactly why Zoro sacrificed himself "we cant let them wipe US all out" including himself in the ones within the line of attack being potentially wiped out. Zoro sacrificed himself to protect others, Luffy had plenty of time to dodge so he didnt have to receive anything since he was the one warning the others including Zoro, Law can teleport so also plenty of time, but your argument "the others were afraid" was not on point since its natural to be alert or shocked by large-scale attack, Zoro sacrificing himself while the others dodge was not powerlevel comparison.

Compared to that, Kidd received direct attack from BM's Napoleon with his head, didnt even complain or damaged anything. If you say BM didnt say she wasnt serious at Hakai, then BM didnt say she wasnt serious at Marmalade either, impying her also being serious in attacking Kidd.

Law not only block while being fresh but he even cut Misery while he's on his last strength. While BM's ultimate attack which has concentrated attack power, magma-quality fullpower fire of Prometheus condensed and furthermore fused with Hera's lightning into the elemental woman form. Law did al this without any fire-cutting tech. That Misery attack was narratively superior than BM's part of Hakai since it was BM's final attack. Also Misery's power was concentrated into a small area compared to Hakai's dispersed and unfocused AP, the fraction of which Zoro blocked using his swords for 1 sec resulting in broken bones.

Hmm your replies didnt seem trolling as the other particular Zoro fans, so i just list feats from others that werent below Zoro's feat at all. So no, Zoro isnt much above Kidd or Law if he is even anything above any of them, i definitely dont think so. Zoro had his good powerlevel moment at Hakai moment, while Kidd or Law also had their good powerlevel moments.

And lets not mention Luffy since he's at another level entirely and i can make other points about that. But if you feel my earlier post have trolling vibes to Zoro fans its because some hardcore Zoro fans quote me first just to downplay Luffy, i just responded in kind.

Luffy was even fine with the whole assassination plot on Big Mom during teaparty. He respected Katakuri for his honor but that's it.
It wouldn't wonder me if Luffy gets up again next chapter and tells Kaido the exact same thing which he told to Katakuri before.
I hope he does so people could stop whining about nonsense. We told them with queen, we’re still telling them now and even oda is telling them himself with the chapter title

第1042話 「枕詞(まくらことば)は"勝者"にゃつかねェ」
扉絵 サンジではなくヴィンスモークって書いてある ニジとヨンジの事
甘え上戸 盗人上戸 咥えられたまま熱息をくらって地上へ叩きつけられるが
弾む男になって戻ってくる
タイトルはカイドウのセリフ
殺戮上戸
ギア4が解除されそうになり二度目の覇猿王銃(オーバーコングガン)で攻撃
カイドウが"砲""雷"(言いかけ)で迎え撃とうとするが
CP0が割り込んできてルシーに鉄塊
カイドウはおでんがモモ(婆の変身)に気を取られた時を回想する
もろにカイドウの攻撃を食らうルシー

Source: 5ch