How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
let's see where you will go if ZKK doesn't happen. That dude is literally is in coma and we don't have anything about grimreaper stuff but still you want to make ZKK argument .
Doesn't matter for Zoroturds. They take any asspulls of Zoro but criticize Oda if he asspulls other characters. Fandom with most hypocrisy.

Luffy defeated again????????????? Let me guess once Luffy gets back up he is going to declare "he is definitely going to beat Kaido and I will be king of the pirates" for like the thousandth time this arc.

And doesn't Luffy have future sight? Why isn't he using it vs Kaido? Don't tell me that stupid "he can't use it all the time" crap.

And it looks like Kaido is going to get the Katakuri Flambe treatment, as someone is going to distract him too soon and he is going to get hurt.

I am soooooo bored with these fights especially Luffy.
well it is like that we might don't like this repeated pattern but Luffy was always like that remember what he told Moria he is rubber and he bounce back.

Zoro boys going to be salty when Luffy comes back crying plot armour and shitty writing.

At the same time they're jerking off to the prospect that Zoro might somehow get up after he should be dead.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
β€Ž
i still remember what happened

i know that you yourself don't believe what you say dude.
i still remember what happen after 1013 ZKK fans were so excited and said not it is time for ZKK lol either you are just trolling or you are really live in your own dream world. do you really think Luffy's fight will end like that?
Only those who dont know me think that I dont believe what I say.
Luffy ends up in a failure. Zoro is the MC this arc. :myman:
And didn't KO Luffy 2 chapters ago.

Keep failing Zolotards

:ihaha:
You werent even talking about KO but about Kaido being unable to hit him.
KOed you this chapter tho. Luffybros in the mud.:rolaugh:

I thought Cp0 boss was spandam 2.0 . Poor drake got lol diffed by the CP0 boss 2 times
Drake is literally the sh*t character of onigashima in my opinion apart from that useless denjiro. Atleast denjiro character is only belongs to wano and final war if he didn't die. But drake is supernova, for him to be this useless in this arc.
Post automatically merged:

Another one who doesnt understand what "inevitable" means? :zosmug:
let's see

DAMN ZORO NEED TO DIE ASAP :finally:
Or getting healed ASAP
Either way fucking fine by me

ZKK Soon

Condom mf xant even take Drunken nerfed kaido menahwile Broken bones Zoro already leaves a Scar

Daily Reminder : Rooftop Zoro >>>> Gap >>>> Current Advcoc Luffy

Luffy defeated again????????????? Let me guess once Luffy gets back up he is going to declare "he is definitely going to beat Kaido and I will be king of the pirates" for like the thousandth time this arc.

And doesn't Luffy have future sight? Why isn't he using it vs Kaido? Don't tell me that stupid "he can't use it all the time" crap.

And it looks like Kaido is going to get the Katakuri Flambe treatment, as someone is going to distract him too soon and he is going to get hurt.

I am soooooo bored with these fights especially Luffy.
Oda should've just kept the team battle with the R5 vs. Kaido and Big Mom all the way through, where Luffy gets the final blow

Then Jimbei would've been able to fight a YC too

Status
Not open for further replies.