How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah wtf is that 3rd CP0 even doing!? Aside from what you said ofc lmfao. A traitor to them maybe? The other 2 CP0 be like:

:saden::risitameh::ihaha::nicagesmile:

It really bothers me we don't even know the faces and identities of these CP0 members, I really wanted the Big Mom friends theory to be true too. Its like their names and identities don't matter, which really sucks. No DFs apparently and no names and identities important enough to be revealed despite CP9 getting so much focus and love.
He's the big brain, he will claim the final prize

Now that it's been established Kaido is a massive fraud who can't win fights on his own

I'm convinced Oda is saving the Shanks/Kaido FB for later

He won't humiliate Kaido by showing us what Shanks did to him while he is still the arc's villain

Kaido is fighting while lifting weights doffy only used an automatic ability.
Doffy's birdcage is passive ; Kaido's is active

He has to use stamina and Yamato commented it as a sign of Kaido weakning
There's absolutely no proof that Birdcage wasn't taking away bits from Doffy's stamina. Birdcage was an active ability from Doffy as it got smaller and smaller while Doffy was fighting, that's why they had to knock him out to get away from it.

They're literally doing the same thing just in a different way.

There's absolutely no proof that Birdcage wasn't taking away bits from Doffy's stamina. Birdcage was an active ability from Doffy as it got smaller and smaller while Doffy was fighting, that's why they had to knock him out to get away from it.

They're literally doing the same thing just in a different way.
But that's the thing unlike kaido plus lifting =/= birdcage ; doffy isn't fighting against gravity

Status
Not open for further replies.