How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You could call that bad writing but to be fair Blue Scarf doesn't have to agree with everything the Gorosei wants

He's just doing his job

He'd rather let Luffy/Kaido kill each other but the Gorosei wouldn't, they want to protect their boy Kaido from Luffy
I think they considered Luffy winning a real possibility after Big Mom lost, so they wanted to eliminate at least him even if they wont take over Wano.

You can continue baiting like a retard, I'll accept that you don't have an answer.
Shnaks did the same to stop Kaido
Post automatically merged:

These guys are delusional they think Akainu can treat Luffy like Kaido did in this arc or he will tank many named attacks while lifting an island or something maybe they think coby will give Luffy some meat to recover :yasu:
Fresh Luffy will solo fresh Akainu :myman:
Mid diff just like Blueno

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Aokiji vs Akainu, has the world watching for 10 days straight 💪

Luffy vs Kaido , world class battle 💃✔

Mihawk vs Shanks, none of that 😭😭
mihawk vs shanks was called legendary by a world class fighter, but i don't know what mihawk has to do with anything also battling for 10 days for only a shitty island be destroyed? lame.

These guys are delusional they think Akainu can treat Luffy like Kaido did in this arc or he will tank many named attacks while lifting an island or something maybe they think coby will give Luffy some meat to recover :yasu:
Fresh Luffy will solo fresh Akainu :myman:
And that Luffy will be several times stronger than the Luffy Kaido is fighting currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.