How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Finalbota thinking he will gaining Z boys support and farm likes from them with his cringy one liners never gets old :gokulaugh:
I don't care about likes, I don't even often post in profile posts or fanclubs etcetera.

Looks like you moved here cause there are no Mafia games for you where you can spam hundreds of messages a day like an automaton and I'm supposed to be the bot smh.

I was out all day... And guess what? Everyone was called this very shit just yesterday
-L Drake hardcore Ls farmer... at this point even Koby can mid diff him
-CP0 didn't need multiple chapters to reach the roof (Loda plot power:seriously:)
-Luffy defeated again:lusalty:
-Crydo keep on crying... Don't want any Latakuri shit here. You're a pirate, man, act accordingly

imagine needing plot armor to win your 1v1s
You just described luffy here, Kaido already folded Luffy in a group setting and alone multiple times.
Luffy was about to run out of G4 and so was likely gonna lose again to him, except this time there was an interruption. This is gonna make Kaido nerf himself even more than he already was by going through a 16 people gauntlet. I hope we get a flashback while luffy recuperates.

If anyone takes an L it's Oda. Dude's fucking garbage. Laughing stock of a mangaka. His wife is currently getting piped by Sanji's VA and he can't do shit about it.
Kaido about to pull a Katakuri and Im not ready for it tbh.

I don't care about likes, I don't even often post in profile posts or fanclubs etcetera.

Looks like you moved here cause there are no Mafia games for you where you can spam hundreds of messages a day like an automaton and I'm supposed to be the bot smh.
Does not care about likes Lol. Spends entire day on a forum about a manga he doesn't even read and spams photoshopped memes.

You just described luffy here, Kaido already folded Luffy in a group setting and alone multiple times.
Luffy was about to run out of G4 and so was likely gonna lose again to him, except this time there was an interruption. This is gonna make Kaido nerf himself even more than he already was by going through a 16 people gauntlet. I hope we get a flashback while luffy recuperates.

Kaido about to pull a Katakuri and Im not ready for it tbh.
I'm not making any predictions. Lolda will surpass them anyways.

The question is how low can we get

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Does not care about likes Lol. Spends entire day on a forum about a manga he doesn't even read and spams photoshopped memes.
It's a few hours and a good way to take breaks from more relevant things.

Also if I wanted to side with a majority I definitely would not have sticked with the admiral side given they are minority.

These points against me have always been moot lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.