How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot about Drake's 1% chance of survival--and okay that makes sense--but I'm still an incredibly frustrated fan because Drake has showed just one named attacked, X-calibur, and hasn't down much at all for the alliance.

Yes, the SWORD stuff is very interesting, but when is Drake going to get more positive focus / actually pull his weight in the alliance??

People have been harsh in their judgment of Drake in this arc for a while and yet I'm sure the same treatment could come about for any character that fails and continues to fail consistently despite their good intentions / good guy personally and motivations.

When's it going to pay off for Drake? Who knows, but if this isn't rock bottom yet for Drake, what is?

It's just as puzzling as it is frustrating.

I don't care about likes, I don't even often post in profile posts or fanclubs etcetera.

Looks like you moved here cause there are no Mafia games for you where you can spam hundreds of messages a day like an automaton and I'm supposed to be the bot smh.
How does it feel knowing nobody actually likes you? Mafia section doesnt want you, people here dont want you. You’re the laughing stock of the entire forum.

Whats realistic about ignoring what the manga tells you? I call it blind fanboyism. Literally nothing indicates any of those guys are above him whereas the reverse is the case.
The manga tells me Kaido's "title" is a hoax as it is never factually confirmed in title box, bios or through character statement and only "it is said" "so called" "known as" whereas WB/Mihawk/Dragon have no such thing + title boxes + bios

The manga also tells me a stronger Luffy will fight Akainu/BB and that Dragon/Shanks should be relative to these two and that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks :cheers:
Easy maths

It's a few hours and a good way to take breaks from more relevant things.

Also if I wanted to side with a majority I definitely would not have sticked with the admiral side given they are minority.

These points against me have always been moot lol.
Thats why you butter up Zoro fans.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
How does it feel knowing nobody actually likes you? Mafia section doesnt want you, people here dont want you. You’re the laughing stock of the entire forum.
I mean I'm proud not to play the same stupid game over and over posting hundreds messages of nonsense every day, this is what Mafia is.

Literally a game for kids, not mature people in their 20s that have a life and cannot afford reading thousands of posts and spam fluffing messages all the time.

I lost nothing lol.

I forgot about Drake's 1% chance of survival--and okay that makes sense--but I'm still an incredibly frustrated fan because Drake has showed just one named attacked, X-calibur, and hasn't down much at all for the alliance.

Yes, the SWORD stuff is very interesting, but when is Drake going to get more positive focus / actually pull his weight in the alliance??

People have been harsh in their judgment of Drake in this arc for a while and yet I'm sure the same treatment could come about for any character that fails and continues to fail consistently despite their good intentions / good guy personally and motivations.

When's it going to pay off for Drake? Who knows, but if this isn't rock bottom yet for Drake, what is?

He’s the sacrificial lamb of the new gen. Just as the others are rising he falls for being a fake pirate

The manga tells me Kaido's "title" is a hoax as it is never factually confirmed in title box, bios or through character statement and only "it is said" "so called" "known as" whereas WB/Mihawk/Dragon have no such thing + title boxes + bios

The manga also tells me a stronger Luffy will fight Akainu/BB and that Dragon/Shanks should be relative to these two and that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks :cheers:
Easy maths
Kidd pirates went after Shanks, lost an arm to him. Retreated, still plotted to go after him again. Got beaten by Kaido and called Kaido the strongest pirate. Why is that?

Kidd pirates went after Shanks, lost an arm to him. Retreated, still plotted to go after him again. Got beaten by Kaido and called Kaido the strongest pirate. Why is that?
Because Kaido is SAID TO BE the strongest and that Kid/Killer were nowhere strong enough to back then to actually force Shanks to go all out on them, neither did Kaido feel the need to go all out on them in 795 either, meaning they have no idea how truly strong either is.

There’s always the final war? Maybe he’ll get a W there against a fleet captain?

Status
Not open for further replies.