How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CoO talk... it's literally called observation. How well do you observe while distracted?

How does it feel knowing nobody actually likes you? Mafia section doesnt want you, people here dont want you. You’re the laughing stock of the entire forum.
Lmao, forum bullying. Really. I mean I guess the thing is to report but it's kinda funny how you're just being a weird little dick
:kaidowhat:

I did man
Kaido's title is "King of BEASTS"
Nothing else

World's strongest swordsman
World's strongest man
World's worst criminal

These are official titles

"Said to be WSC" isn't official
In a 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido.
Among all living beings, he is said to be WSC.
Marco calls Onigashima, the most dangerous place.
Onigashima is called Island of the Strongest.
WB who attacked Larines even on deathbed was afraid to attack Kaido in his prime.

In a 1 vs 1 always bet on Kaido.
Among all living beings, he is said to be WSC.
Marco calls Onigashima, the most dangerous place.
Onigashima is called Island of the Strongest.
WB who attacked Larines even on deathbed was afraid to attack Kaido in his prime.
Remember what Zoro said about Kaido in 997? Zoro himself believes Kaido>Mihawk or he wouldn't have said that.

I mean I'm proud not to play the same stupid game over and over posting hundreds messages of nonsense every day, this is what Mafia is.

Literally a game for kids, not mature people in their 20s that have a life and cannot afford reading thousands of posts and spam fluffing messages all the time.

I lost nothing lol.
Did you not once say that you would not sell your account for 1000 bucks? Im sure everyone with the right mind would sell given the opportunity.

Not a very mature decision of you Beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.