How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Since Oda doesn't want to see to give awakening to any Tobi Roppos and especially Calamities and Kaido (so far), I am hoping Drake will be given one and Oda is purposely making him get beaten down so many times to help provoke his awakening and make it all the more catharthic and epic if he does get one.

It's probably giga copium at this point but it would be really nice for the 1% guy to bounce back with a potential awakening and show all the other Zoan users here what they're missing out on lol. The only Zoan Supernova too.

I really hope Drake gets some kind of redemption and comeback though, he needs it badly.
I'm in the same boat with Carrot, though Oda treating Drake this way is starting to make me question her potential future in the series.
:crazwhat:
Thankfully Drake has SWORD and the bar for hype stuff is set really low for Carrot, so there's at least a chance for something to happen. Though the only problem with that is all the waiting that you have to do for it. It all comes back to Patience Piece in the end after all...
:hope:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Zoro was more impressive than luffy during wano :akaman:
No wonder

That man turned so lethal he would probably scar Kaido worse than Oden did with King of Hell in just one hit

Not to mention being able to stall Hakai for a while implicates he can probably defend himself pretty decently for some time given even Kaido's Hakke attacks are meant to be much inferior

Not gonna lie, few moves in the series feel so painful and brutal on panel as shigan

The one on Apoo and the one on Izou last chapter looked really painful. This week Drake gonna get a hole on the throat.

But of course, no one's gonna die
What if Drake unlocks Awakening to make the advanced regen save his life?

So you dropped all pretense of making any points and just went with the insults again. Law at least is most definitely above the guy who he fought off with Doflamingo now that he is awakened. I mean by a wide margin
Yea yea sure if you wanna believe that troll.
Just don't drop the series when your headcanon is proven wrong and Oda humiliates you.

800 year old organization that reigns over the world and their strongest fighters are Law level :kobeha:

Law is so strong that if he was the protagonist ONE PIECE would end within a year said no one ever

You think you can defeat the Yonko and Trafalgar Law said no one ever

I don't care if you're a Yonko or Trafalgar Law, if I don't beat and every one of you I will never be PK said no one ever

You lots aren't fun, bring me Law or Kid said no one ever

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm in the same boat with Carrot, though Oda treating Drake this way is starting to make me question her potential future in the series.
:crazwhat:
Thankfully Drake has SWORD and the bar for hype stuff is set really low for Carrot, so there's at least a chance for something to happen. Though the only problem with that is all the waiting that you have to do for it. It all comes back to Patience Piece in the end after all...
:hope:
Aye unfortunately some people may be right about Carrot being the New World Vivi but Vivi was actually a temporary SH at least? Carrot has felt like one too but idk if it's due to Naito or not but Oda has really neglected her lately. It seemed like he really wanted her to be part of the crew permanently too before.

Maybe there's a slim hope for Carrot to eat a DF and join or something now the Pedro storyline has been "resolved" I guess? I'm saying eat a DF as she needs one imo and I wanna see a SH eat a DF and gain a new DF power on-screen.

Aye absolutely, thats the worst part, the snail crawling pace of waiting to see if there is any hope for her and thus Drake too, if Oda is just going to keep shafting them or lead to something better for them somehow. Patience Piece is very apt haha. It really sucks how Oda just wastes and abuses some of his characters, some of the more interesting, promising and important ones too.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The 3rd CP0 agent is so useless. What is he doing while the two others are getting fucked up?
The dude has been straight chillin' the entire arc and it's beyond hilarious. His coworkers are going through a gauntlet getting hit by fire spirits, Worst Generation members, a Yonko Commander, and now even two emperors of the sea. Meanwhile, he's in the room sippin on tea and coping about the Alliance's victories.
:kailaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.