How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
also. The idea that Garp was wrong about executing Ace stopping WB was bullshit.

The chapter itself is called unstoppable. Meaning no matter what the marines did Whitebeard would attack.

G

Gorosei Informer

I forgot about Drake's 1% chance of survival--and okay that makes sense--but I'm still an incredibly frustrated fan because Drake has showed just one named attacked, X-calibur, and hasn't down much at all for the alliance.

Yes, the SWORD stuff is very interesting, but when is Drake going to get more positive focus / actually pull his weight in the alliance??

People have been harsh in their judgment of Drake in this arc for a while and yet I'm sure the same treatment could come about for any character that fails and continues to fail consistently despite their good intentions / good guy personally and motivations.

When's it going to pay off for Drake? Who knows, but if this isn't rock bottom yet for Drake, what is?

It's just as puzzling as it is frustrating.
Since Oda doesn't want to see to give awakening to any Tobi Roppos and especially Calamities and Kaido (so far), I am hoping Drake will be given one and Oda is purposely making him get beaten down so many times to help provoke his awakening and make it all the more catharthic and epic if he does get one.

It's probably giga copium at this point but it would be really nice for the 1% guy to bounce back with a potential awakening and show all the other Zoan users here what they're missing out on lol. The only Zoan Supernova too.

I really hope Drake gets some kind of redemption and comeback though, he needs it badly.

Everyone talking about when Luffy will get back up and which Power Up he will get...
What if I told you he wont get up anymore and he wont get any power-up?
Then you don‘t know the Dick Oda is I mean the Dick (loda) literally wearing condom (Lluffy), while he is embarrassing his story:milaugh:

Because that implies that Kaido is like = 2 admirals. You do realize WB punched Ace for even considering going after Kaido?
I legit fear for your mental health when all your retarded headcanons are gonna explode to your face
Thought you'd take a hint after seeing Big Meme get beaten by two nerfed Novas but it seems you're going to keep trolling until Oda humiliates you once and for all and forces you to drop the series

To be fair he didnt want to hunt BB because he felt like there was something odd going on, thats just being cautious, while he avoided fighting Kaido because he knew it would a bloodbath
If Whitebeard went to Wano, Kaido would be dead and Whitebeard would be victorious, as simple as that.

I legit fear for your mental health when all your retarded headcanons are gonna explode to your face
Thought you'd take a hint after seeing Big Meme get beaten by two nerfed Novas but it seems you're going to keep trolling until Oda humiliates you once and for all and forces you to drop the series

If Whitebeard went to Wano, Kaido would be dead and Whitebeard would be victorious, as simple as that.
So you dropped all pretense of making any points and just went with the insults again. Law at least is most definitely above the guy who he fought off with Doflamingo now that he is awakened. I mean by a wide margin

Status
Not open for further replies.